AUSTIN, TX, June 10, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Texas Republic Capital Corporation (TRCC), an Austin, Texas, based insurance holding company, has registered a $25,000,000 intrastate public stock offering with the Texas Securities Board. TRCC was established in 2012, and has successfully raised over $10,300,000 in private placements across Texas. The shares are available to Texas residents through its Prospectus. TRCC is currently owned by over 500 shareholders. The company desires to spread the ownership of TRCC throughout Texas, into every county based on population. The company's goal is to complete the offering with over 5,000 shareholders.
Texas is one of the largest markets in the country for life insurance with premiums over $31 billion paid by Texas residents in life and annuity premiums each year. However, over 91% of the premiums paid by Texas residents are paid to companies domiciled outside the state of Texas.
TRCC is offering its stock only by means of a public offering prospectus, which is available from the company and discusses the company's plan of business and terms of the offering. The prospectus also notes specific risks involved in an investment in the company's stock, including lack of a liquid public market for shareholders to resell the company's stock and a consequent need to hold the stock for an indefinite period, and risks associated with investments in start-up insurance companies.
TRCC's executive management team and board of directors have over 100 years of combined insurance and securities experience. Tim Miller, TRCC's President and CEO, and Gregg Zahn, TRCC's Chairman, have built companies in the past using the same strategy as TRCC. Most recently is First Trinity Financial Corporation (FTFC), a Tulsa, Oklahoma, based insurance holding company, which successfully completed private placement and public stock offerings in Oklahoma totaling $26,475,000. The board of TRCC includes:
- Pat Green- Country Music Recording Artist of Fort Worth, Texas
- Joe Mitchell- Entrepreneur of Glen Rose, Texas
- Steve Braley- Former Senior Director PGA of America of Tyler, Texas
- Adrian McDonald- Insurance Professional of Bryan, Texas
- J. Pete Laney- Attorney of Austin, Texas
- David Cleavinger- Farmer of Wildorado, Texas
- Ken Davis- Farmer/Rancher of Grandview, Texas
- Eric Sandberg- Texas Bankers Association of Austin, Texas
- Randy Bailey- Oil and Gas of Dallas, Texas
- Vernon Wolke- Retired Insurance Professional of Dallas, Texas
# # #
Comment on this story...