HONG KONG, CHINA, September 22, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Macgo Blu-ray player
recently launched the latest version V2.16.17 to be fully compatible with the Mac OS 10.12 Sierra
as this OS is published these days. Macgo is known as the first officially authorized Blu-ray Player for Mac operating systems across the world. It can play multiple types of media formats including BD, DVD, RMVB, WMV, MP4, MOV, AVI, and FLV, etc. The Mac Blu-ray player
can support Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.12 Sierra
now that can satisfy most of the Mac users. And the Blu-ray players for both Mac and Windows version are on a big promotion now.
The price of the lifetime Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player
will give you a 50% discount from the original $59.95 to $29.95. And the price of Mac Blu-ray Player is also cut to $39.95 with a 33% discount of original $59.95. What is more cost-effective for you is that the more products you purchase, the more benefits you will get.
Main features of Macgo Blu-ray Player:
- It can play any commercial or non-commercial Blu-ray disc or its ISO files on all Mac products.
- It is added with BluFast MX, a hardware acceleration technology which can lower Mac's CPU usage by around 20%~50% and boost up its running speed.
- Mac Blu-ray Player allows HD movie to play in a more fluent and stable way.
- The SNS share function and other user-friendly functions present you better user experience.
- Mac OS X 10.6- 10.12/ Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (SP2 or later)
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
- 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 250 MB of free disk space
- An internal or external Blu-ray drive
- USB≥ 2.0 or FireWire≥ 400
- Internet Connection
Macgo International Limited has over ten years of experience in DVD Blu-ray video and has developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology. In the past ten years, Macgo has established itself as the innovative leader in video DVD Blu-ray technology by pioneering more performance enhancing technology.