- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LAS VEGAS, NV, October 27, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- World leading Korean dash cam company, THINKWARE DASH CAM, will be showcasing its latest dash cam technology on the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center during the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, taking place October 31 - November 3, 2017. THINKWARE has annually participated in SEMA from 2015, increasing awareness among customers for its products and technology.
The company will display and offer demos of its most popular dash cam lines, including:
- A preview of the soon-to-be released DASH CAM F800pro model
- The recently launched DASH CAM F800
- The DASH CAM F770, F100 and F50 models
- The DASH CAM X550, X350 and X330 models
THINKWARE will also be demonstrating its latest dash cam features and accessories:
- The F800 PRO Cloud, offering family safe drive monitoring for teenager and elderly drivers.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0, new night recording feature which uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear and visible video in a low-light environment both continuous and parking recording.
- The DASH CAM F100's commercial/fleet vehicle solution, and accessories including hardwiring cable, locking box, IR camera, weather proof camera, rear camera and external battery.
- Special dash cam features that can be equipped through accessory installation, including parking recording, front & rear recording and recording time extension.
Brian Yang, THINKWARE's General Manager of International Business Development said, "Technology advancements in dash cams have made amazing strides in areas such as family and vehicle safety, battery life, and recording quality. We're excited to put our products in people's hands at shows like SEMA and others, where American consumers can witness firsthand how new dash cam technologies are integrating into the overall driving experience in versatile and powerful ways."
For more information, attendees can stop by THINKWARE's booth #11967, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. THINKWARE dash cams are available in the US for purchase on Amazon, as well as in-store and online at BestBuy.
About THINKWARE DASH CAM:
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with their world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world's largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.
# # #