PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, November 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Nick Grasso is a hard nose catcher from New Jersey. "Post just got a gritty guy who leaves it all on the field," says Berg Ohanian
, one of Time to Sign Sports'
co-founders. Nick worked hard all summer long and impressed the coaches at Post with his toughness. "Nick looks to be a significant contributor to Post as a Freshman. What a great pick up for the school," says Gary Cohn
The Wildcats of Albertus Magnus are thrilled to have Aaron Macchia (from upstate New York) commit to bring his game to New Haven. According to Ohanian, "Aaron is a quiet kid who lets his game do the talking." Albertus Magnus gets a kid with tools and a head for the game. "One of the most coachable kids to come through Time to Sign Sports
, Coach Leighton will really enjoy working with Aaron," adds Cohn.
Franklin Pierce lands two middle infielders in Andrew Mullen (from New Jersey) and Jonathan Tengalia (New York). In Mullen, the school gets a middle infielder that can make things happen from the left side of the plate. "Andrew's bat control and short to the ball swing will be a great addition to the top of the lineup for Franklin Pierce," says Ohanian. With Tengalia, the school gets a gifted athlete that can play both the middle infield and the outfield. Adds Cohn, "Tenaglia really provides a solid ball player and complete athlete for Franklin Pierce."
Everyone at Time to Sign Sports
is thrilled for all four of these student-athletes.
Time to Sign Sports, Inc. focuses on assisting and advising high school baseball players achieve and earn college scholarships and roster spots to continue their dream of playing ball at the next level. For more information please call us at 561-758-9927 or 561-891-9979 or email us at email@example.com
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Gary Cohn:
- Seniors Sam Ackerman and Dimitri Lettas and Junior Brian Rapp Headline Latest Baseball Commits from Time to Sign Sports
- Andrew Casali Commits to UMBC Announces Time to Sign Sports
- Commitments Continue from Time to Sign Sports as Four New Jersey Ball Players Announce Their Decisions on Where They Will Play Next Year
- New Book Hits the Market: "Getting Recruited to Play College Baseball" Provides a Unique Resource for Parents and Players Alike
- Will Glancy and John Icaza Most Recent Time to Sign Sports' Student-Athletes to Commit to Play College Ball
- Time to Sign Sports Confirms That Tucker Norton and George Capen have Committed to Continue Their Baseball Careers in College
- Time to Sign Sports Announces the Commitments of Pitchers Paul Balestrieri (2013) to Cornell and Christopher Monaco (2014) to Virginia Tech and Shortstop Matt McCann (2013) to Fairleigh Dickinson
- Time to Sign Sports Presents Standout Baseball Showcase - North, a High School Baseball Showcase, to be Held June 28, 2012 on the Campus of Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, New Jersey
- Time to Sign Sports Continues Success with College Baseball Commitments by Chris Schaedel (ELON), Byron Ferguson (BETHUNE COOKMAN), Mike Falsetti (BELMONT ABBEY), and Alec LamRouex (LYNN)
- Baseball Careers Continuing with the Following Commitments led by Kevin Fagan to Stetson, Alex Nickles to Lafayette, Lance Elder to Marshall, and Ryan Paradis to Dickinson