WEST YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND, October 07, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Are you looking to invest in property or sell property on? To ensure maximum profit on an investment, it is vital you know how to prepare property in order to sell a house quickly
. Investment properties, especially 'below market value' properties from repossessions etc, may have a lot of clutter or require maintenance, repairs or decorating to bring them up to resale standards. Ensure you have a structured plan of action in order to tackle each job quickly and effectively in order to sell property fast.
Yorkshire Property Deals.com
has the following advice for anyone who is looking to sell a house quickly
(1) De-clutter - If the house has previously been occupied, there is likely to be a lot of clutter to move out. Be prepared with a van or a skip, as piling rubbish out in the garden will do nothing for your kerb appeal. Large items and furniture can be donated to charity.
(2) De-personalise - Remove all personal items such as personal photographs and family heirlooms. You want a buyer to be able to imagine themselves living there, so to sell a house fast
, make sure they aren't distracted by wondering about the previous occupants.
(3) Check all the cupboards - most buyers will open the drawers and cupboards of fitted units, to check the fitting and see how well doors open and close. Make sure you've looked in every cupboard and drawer and removed anything personal or arranged contents neatly so nothing falls out when the door is opened.
(4) Furniture - You should leave just enough furniture in every room to allow the buyer to see the room in use and imagine a lifestyle in the house. Try to keep the smaller furniture, as very large furniture can make a room appear smaller than it is. Take out any extra leaves from the dining table so it is set to its smallest size.
(5) Repairs - Once the house is clear, thoroughly check it over and list all repairs that need to be done. Consider ill-fitting doors, cracked tiles, chips and holes in the walls, dripping taps, and anything else that might distract a buyer from the property's positive points.
If you want to sell a house fast it can be difficult to know where to start, so Yorkshire Property Deals
offer advice and a full purchase to resale service
, as well as residential lettings services for investors
For more information on how to sell a house quickly
, please contact Kala Rajeswaran at Yorkshire Property Deals on Wakefield: (01924) 377 776
or Leeds: (0113) 350 4426
or visit the website at: www.yorkshirepropertydeals.com---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Mr and Mrs Raj: