- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, July 11, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- TrueShip is pleased to announce the release of revitalized, redesigned and recharged ReadyShipper FedEx shipping software version 7.2. The newest version contains a number of updates that were made based upon the feedback of users. Integration has been streamlined, and a number of new functions have been added and improved to enhance the end-user experience.
ReadyShipper is relied upon by thousands of ecommerce business owners, used as a means by which they can better manage their order and fulfillment processes. It also is designed to integrate with the most popular ecommerce shopping carts, order management and accounting systems to provide an all-in-one solution.
TrueShip has made it easy for existing users to upgrade. All they have to do is visit the TrueShip website to download the most recent version. New users are being offered a complementary 14-day trial to give the software a test-drive. No credit card is required for new users and the company offers contract-free monthly billing for its active user base.
"We redesigned ReadyShipper with our end-user in mind, based solely on the wonderful feedback that they've provided to us," said Daniel Koernke, President of Sales at TrueShip. "In the newest version, we've fixed any bugs, corrected any pressing issues, added new features and fully tested it for functionality to deliver the best for our users."
New Additions in ReadyShipper 7.2
The popular ReadyShipper FedEx shipping software version 7.2 is now available and includes a number of new features and functions:
- Live-Action Networking to create a group-sharing environment on a single license.
- More intuitive Shipping Genie - which finds and flags shipping errors before shipments go out.
- Drastic improvements to speed that expedite search, sorting and printing of shipping labels.
- Multi-store support allows users to add more than one store to their ReadyShipper account.
- Multi-carrier account support allows users to add each of their shipping carrier accounts.
- Improved QuickBooks 14 support adds options for using an Order Number and a POS number with mapping.
- Upgraded and enhanced ChannelAdvisor integration.
- Upgraded and enhanced WooCommerce integration.
- Upgraded and enhanced Etsy integration.
- Upgraded and enhanced Endicia integration.
- New option to print separate Packing Lists.
- New discount USPS International shipping options.
- General bug fixes.
You can learn more about Ready Shipper FedEx Shipping software by visiting http://www.trueship.com/fedex-shipping-software.
TrueShip (http://www.trueship.com) is the original shipping software maker. The company makes feature-rich software solutions designed to ease the operations of ecommerce stores. ReadyShipper shipping software integrates with the most popular ecommerce, order management and accounting systems to deliver a true all-in-one solution.
# # #