CHICAGO, IL, June 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- This month Concurrency's ongoing series of events focused on enterprise Cloud topics turns to Microsoft Hybrid Cloud solutions. Concurrency consultants have previously shared with IT-manager audiences knowledge gained from field implementations of Microsoft Public Cloud and Private Cloud solutions. The upcoming Hybrid Cloud events, which are free to attendees, are the conclusion to the overall series.
IT managers are invited to visit the Hybrid Cloud Event registration page
for more information about registering for Hybrid Cloud sessions to be held in the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison areas:
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Event - Microsoft AON Center, Chicago, IL. June 20, 9:00 am - 11:00 am.
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Event - Microsoft Office, Downers Grove, IL. June 20, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Event - Microsoft Office, Waukesha, WI. June 21, 9:00 am - 11:00 am.
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Event - Crowne Plaza Hotel, Madison, WI. June 21, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
These free sessions follow closely on senior Concurrency consultant and Microsoft MVP Annur Sumar's presentation on Hybrid Cloud applications at Microsoft's TechEd North America 2013 conference taking place this week in New Orleans. There Sumar is presenting innovative use of Windows Azure IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) along with on-premises resources, making use of Microsoft System Center 2012 - Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2012 - App Controller.
Similarly, the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison-area events will demonstrate how cloud technologies can help organizations cut costs and optimize everything from devices and desktops to the datacenter. Following are program highlights:
Discover Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS):
Leverage Microsoft's cloud-based datacenter. Build hybrid services that take advantage of what you already have while enabling new innovation in the cloud.
- Scalable infrastructure: On-demand datacenter, no code changes required, integrate with other Azure services.
- Run apps in the cloud, including System Center, SharePoint and SQL Server: Scale existing LOB apps, host public Internet sites, run critical tools to manage your private cloud.
- Hybrid infrastructure with single identity: Connect on-premise and cloud apps, Run Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) in Virtual Machines to sync with on-premises identities for single sign on.
- Real-time, flexible test & development environment: Rapid innovation, scale costs as needed, flexible production options.
See what Windows Intune can do for your organization:
Manage PCs and multiple types of mobile devices in one unified solution, either through the cloud or by extending your existing on-premises infrastructure.
- Unified infrastructure: Manage your IT environment through the cloud, or extend your existing on-premises solution by integrating Windows Intune with System Center Configuration Manager.
- Mobile Device Management: Help ensure that remote, mobile, and branch office employees work in a security-enhanced environment with the devices that best fit their needs.
- Security: Keep software up-to-date, set security policies, and monitor status remotely from almost any location.
- BYOD: Empower employees by enabling their preferred applications and mobile devices.
Explore the benefits of Azure Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS):
Securely and transparently integrate the cloud with on-premises storage through solutions that deliver:
- High-performance tiered storage.
- Live archiving.
- Cloud-based data protection & disaster recovery.
- Backup to the cloud.About Concurrency
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc.
provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all five Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint
, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premise and in the cloud. Concurrency's cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.
Connect with Concurrency