CORONA DEL MAR, CA, May 17, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Vanteria Di Eleganza will celebrate the opening of its US showroom in the California Market Center with a debut runway show featuring their Spring/Summer 2011 Collection on June 5th, 2010 from 4-6pm. LA landmark Grand Hope Park will be transformed into a fashion wonderland complete with a 64-foot runway to showcase the incredible designs from Reggie Aguiluz, designer of Vanteria Di Eleganza's premier collection. Dramatic silhouettes laced with intricate embellishments take center stage in the 60-piece collection complete with an assortment of rugged denim, sexy leggings, loud graphic tees and bold, structured jackets. This invitation-only event will include red carpet arrivals, VIP seating, a short film created by the designer himself, and complimentary refreshments with an exclusive after-party soiree held directly following the event at Hollywood's hottest club, h.wood. Proud sponsors of the Vanteria Di Eleganza Debut Runway Show include: Inked Magazine, Verve Energy Drink, Vemma, Ocean Vodka and h.wood. For more information on Vanteria Di Eleganza or the debut runway show, please contact Sterling Public Relations.
Meet The Designer: From birth, Reggie Aguiluz, designer and creator of Vanteria Di Eleganza, admired the arts and possessed a passion for the world of fashion. Blessed with incredible sports talent, Reggie graduated high school with several football scholarship opportunities in his hometown of San Diego, CA. However, just a few weeks after graduation, Reggie's mother was diagnosed with colon cancer. Committed to supporting his mother, Reggie made the decision to turn down all scholarships in order to be by his mother's side during her treatments. Thankfully, Reggie's mother recovered, and Reggie chose to pursue his love of fashion by attending FIDM in Los Angeles, CA. Graduating in 2010 in the top of his class with a degree in Apparel Manufacturing Management, Reggie was compelled to launch his line. Inspired by urban art, lifestyle photography, theatrical movies, Marc Jacobs and the late Alexander McQueen, Reggie designed his premier apparel collection, forming the fashion label Vanteria Di Eleganza. The Vanteria Di Eleganza showroom is scheduled to open in the California Market Center on May 25th, 2010, next to William Rast and True Religion. Through VDE's designs, Reggie hopes to boost female swagger, encouraging women to be focused, determined, and leaders of their own world. "95% of my designs are inspired by how I would want my girlfriend to dress, the other 5% is attitude driven!" -Reggie Aguiluz, Designer, Vanteria Di Eleganza.
About Vanteria Di Eleganza: Concede. Lead. Conquer. Vanteria Di Eleganza is a young women's contemporary fashion label, specializing in denim and jackets featuring unique treatments, washes, and embellishments. Born from the creative genius of Reggie Aguiluz, Vanteria Di Eleganza combines passion for fashion with dominance, leadership and a desire for supremacy. The VDE consumer is a woman who never follows, but insists on leading; she is tough, shameless, and has a sexy elegance that embodies her every move. Vanteria Di Eleganza embraces the fashion rebel who yearns for edgy fashion, commanding them to defy the accustomed while living by their own rules and convictions. Vanteria Di Eleganza's Showroom is available by appointment only in the California Market Center at 110 E. 9th Street, Suite B540, Los Angeles, CA 90079. For more information, please visit www.vanteriadieleganza.com
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Paula Steurer: