BEND, OR, September 25, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Ventana Research today announced the finalists of the 2017 Ventana Research Digital Innovation Awards. The Digital Innovation Awards recognize technology providers that have introduced noteworthy innovations in technology that advance business and IT. They showcase advances in the productivity and potential of business applications as well as technology that contributes significantly to improved efficiency, productivity and the performance of an organization.
The 2017 Awards cover 9 categories aligned to our expertise areas: Analytics, Big Data, Customer Experience, Digital Technology, Human Capital Management, Marketing, Office of Finance, Operations & Supply Chain, and Sales, along with an overall award. Nominations were open for organizations across business and IT, technology vendors and consulting firms. Award finalists were chosen by the expert research team of Ventana Research, by scoring the submissions based on digital innovation that most successfully maximizes the value of all the organization's assets - its people, processes, information, and technology. The winners in each category, along with the overall winner, will be announced in an industry press release.
The categories, finalists and software suppliers are:
- This award is for the technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in any use or application of analytics across business and/or IT.
- Anodot for Anodot
- AtScale for AtScale
- Automated Insights for Wordsmith
- This award is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in big data and related technologies for supporting data and information management related needs.
- DriveScale for DriveScale
- Kinetica for Kinetica
- MapR for MapR
- This award is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in applications and technologies that support the engagement with customers for any purpose.
- CustomerFirst Now for CFN Insight
- DigitalGenius for DigitalGenius
- Verint for Verint
- This award for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in the technologies that support any or all of the following areas: Big Data, Business Analytics, Business Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Mobile Technology, Social Media or Wearable Computing.
- ARAGO for ARAGO
- Kollective for Kollective
- Moovila for Moovila
Human Capital Management
- This award is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in the applications and technologies that support human capital management.
- ADP for ADP Pay Equity
- Ceridian for Ceridian
- Salary.com for CompAnalyst
- This award is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in the applications and technologies that support marketing.
- Conversion Logic for Conversion Logic
- Oktopost for Oktopost
- PERQ for FATWIN
Office of Finance
- This award Is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in the applications and technologies that support the office of finance.
- prevero for prevero
- CCH Tagetik for IFRS
- Vena for Vena
Operations and Supply Chain
- This award is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in the technologies that support the operations or service/supply chain.
- DAQRI for DAQRI
- JDA for JDA
- RiverLogic for RiverLogic
- This award is for a technology vendor that best exemplifies innovation in the application or technologies that support the sales organization.
- Altify for Altify
- Tact.ai for Tact.ai
- Savo for Savo AERO Platform
"The Digital Innovation Awards highlight technology providers that exemplify innovation and strive to create solutions that improve people, processes, information, and technology," said Mark Smith, CEO and Chief Research Officer at Ventana Research. "The nominations this year were phenomenal. These organizations, in particular, are to be congratulated for striving to bring real innovation to their customers and to the markets they serve."
To learn more about the Ventana Research Digital Innovation Awards, please visit https://www.ventanaresearch.com/resources/awards/innovation-awards
.About Ventana Research
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research's insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations' use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com