BEND, OR, December 07, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Ventana Research today announced the 10 recipients of the 2017 Digital Leadership Awards. These awards, presented annually, spotlight organizations and those individuals with supporting technology vendors that utilize technology to advance business and IT. The Ventana Research Digital Leadership Awards is a prestigious leadership awards program, backed by a proven industry analyst firm with market research and expertise across business and IT. The awards recognize individuals and companies that have utilized and championed improvements across their people, processes, information, and technology to grow their business and industry potential.
The annual leadership awards are delivered by the Ventana Research team, which through its benchmark research, on-demand advisory and education continues to pioneer new methods for organizations to become efficient and effective in their business. As part of the scoring process and methodology, Ventana Research examined case studies and submissions to evaluate the nominated organization's use of people, processes, information and technology, the best practices it developed, the degree of team involvement and the project's business impact and value.
"I would like to thank all of the businesses and individuals that submitted for the 2017 Ventana Research Digital Leadership Awards; the submissions were highly competitive and exceptional this year," said Mark Smith, CEO and Chief Research Officer at Ventana Research. "The level of digital leadership in technology continues to grow dramatically, making the challenge to select the winner in each category greater every year. Congratulations to this year's winners for their dedication to improving people, processes, information, and technology; they are not only improving their organizations, but advancing industry and pioneering change."
These Digital Leadership Awards span across the 9 areas of expertise at Ventana Research, with one overall Digital Leadership Award winner.
The recipients of the Ventana Research 2017 Digital Leadership Awards are:
The 2017 Overall Digital Leadership Award Winner
- This award is the most prestigious award offered. It is given to the individual and company who best exemplifies Overall Leadership.
We are proud to honor: Geoffrey Insurance
and Paul Baxter using EngageOne Video from Pitney Bowes
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in any use or application of analytics across business and/or IT.
Winner: Ultra Mobile
and Mike Burkes using Denodo
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in big data and related technologies for supporting data and information management related needs.
Winner: BNY Mellon
and Jeff Lewis using Hitachi Vantara (Pentaho)
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in applications and technologies that support the engagement with customers for any purpose.
and Deotis Harris using Allsight
- This award for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in the technologies that support any or all of the following areas: Big Data, Business Analytics, Business Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Mobile Technology, Social Media or Wearable Computing.
Winner: Sumitomo Rubber North America
and Cameron Forbes using MicroStrategy
Human Capital Management
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in the applications and technologies that support human capital management.
Winner: Power Construction
and Shahara Byford using Ceridian
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in the applications and technologies that support marketing.
and Dan Djuric using Talend
Office of Finance
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in the applications and technologies that support the office of finance.
and Reggie Newsome using Host Analytics
Operations & Supply Chain
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in the technologies that support the operations of a business.
and Christine Strobush using Planview
- This award is for the individual and company that best exemplifies leadership in the application or technologies that support the sales organization.
Winner: Cox Automotive
and Jessica Owen Using Xactly
Ventana Research highlights and acknowledges the importance of these leaders through the annual Digital Leadership Awards. To learn more about the Ventana Research Digital Leadership Awards and to see what previous award recipients have said about them please visit: www.ventanaresearch.com/awards
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research's insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations' use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com