- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
WEST YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND, January 20, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Investors looking to buy below market value (BMV) properties should consider making a move into the Yorkshire market. Demand usually exceeds supply in February and March, so prepare now for a quick turnaround and springtime re-sale, to get the best price.
Yorkshire is a popular choice for homebuyers. It not only offers great value for money, but also a good quality of life. Leeds and Bradford in central Yorkshire provide great career and leisure opportunities, all within easy driving distance of beautiful national parks, including Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors, and the Lake District.
Having recently won the bid to host the Grand Depart of Tour de France 2014, Yorkshire is becoming a major UK destination. Below are some of the other many reasons why Yorkshire cities are becoming property hotspots:
Buy cheap property: Leeds
* Leeds is the only English city outside London with its own repertory theatre, opera house and ballet companies; and Leeds Art Gallery has one of the UK's best contemporary British art collections (The Times).
* Architecture lovers can appreciate the most listed buildings in any city outside London, with the Victoria Quarter, Leeds Corn Exchange and Harewood House (home of the Queen's cousin) as highlights.
* The Rough Guide to Britain named shopping in Leeds as one of the top thirty things to do in the UK.
* Leeds is also renowned for its nightlife, and is listed as one of the UK's best cities for dining out according to the Which? Good Food Guide.
Buy cheap property: Bradford
* If you want to buy cheap property, Bradford offers excellent value for money.
* Bradford was the first ever UNESCO City of Film and now houses the popular National Media Museum, along with many other famous cultural attractions, including Impressions Gallery and Bradford Alhambra.
* Bradford city centre has recently undergone a huge regeneration project. Multi award-winning City Park now contains a brilliant new high-tech illuminated water feature with accompanying mirror pool.
* Home to the famous Bronte sisters, the beautiful countryside surrounding Bradford has towns such as Saltaire and Grassington on the doorstep, both of which are now famous for their popular arts festivals.
If you'd like to buy cheap property, Leeds and Bradford are a great place to begin your Yorkshire search. Visit the Yorkshire Property Deals website to find out more at: www.yorkshirepropertydeals.com
For more information on where to buy cheap property (Leeds and Bradford included), please contact Kala Rajeswaran at Yorkshire Property Deals on (0113) 350 4426 or visit the website at: www.yorkshirepropertydeals.com
# # #