PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL, December 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- It's mid-January - the New Years' resolutions have started wearing thin, the bank account is starting to recover from the annual Christmas wrecking ball and it's time to cut costs and actually make a buck in 2013.
Yoga Insurance Plus has provided a simple 5 step checklist to help you decide if you really need that insurance coverage this year. It's simple, as long as you meet all the criteria below; you're in the clear for 2013!
1) You're loaded - Like $3 Million loaded. Most legitimate liability carriers will cover you up to $1 million for a claim and up to $3 million for any given year. If you've got that kind of cash lying around, why are you working in the first place!?!
2) You've never made a mistake - ever. I know you've heard the saying 'practice makes perfect', but then you grew up and realized owning your own business is full of challenges and that 'perfect' feeling just never seems to come around. You work hard at educating your students but no matter how much you strive to minimize problems, as the classes and students pile up, you will make an honest mistake. Most quality yoga liability insurance carriers offer this type of 'malpractice' coverage.
3) Your students are angels - all of them. Your students are your lifeblood; they support your work financially and provide you the opportunity to share all the wisdom you've acquired in your yoga career. None of them would find you liable after a dreaded 'trip and fall' kept them out of work for a few weeks...right? Don't bet on it.
4) You don't rent anything you use in your classes. This means everything, from mats to the building you're working in. Quality yoga insurance companies offer up to $100,000 in rental damage protection.
5) You trust everyone you come in contact with. Think of everyone that comes in contact with your business information. Not just your students but that telephone repairman, the mailman, and the guy at the credit card company. All it takes is one person to fraudulently obtain your info and do serious short term damage to your personal and professional credibility. Legitimate yoga insurance firms can offer up to $15,000 in identity theft protection.
None of this sound familiar? Yoga Insurance Plus has you covered.
About Yoga Insurance Plus
Yoga Insurance Plus includes professional liability insurance, general liability insurance, product liability insurance, $2 million per occurrence, $3 million annual aggregate coverage, $2 million product aggregate coverage, $100,000 rental damage insurance, $15,000 identity protection insurance and $1,000 lost or stolen table and equipment coverage.
To sign up now or for more information on YIP, visit http://www.nacams.org/yoga or call (800) 222-1110. Connect with MMIP on Facebook and on Twitter.
Yoga Insurance Plus has provided a simple 5 step checklist to help you decide if you really need that insurance coverage . It's simple, you meet all the criteria below; you're in the clear for 2013!
# # #Read more Press Releases from Manny Lirio: