The limited trial package is for customers looking to sample how the press release submission process works. We do not distribute news to partners through our trial release option.
At any time you are eligible to upgrade your trial release to a paid package to increase distribution.
- Through our trial release program, you eligible to become a member with no membership cost while also getting a feel for the process of submitting your press release.
- Publication of your press release on the 24-7 Press Release Newswire website is not guaranteed. Due to the high volume of daily submissions, our editorial team will select the most newsworthy stories that will interest our readers. Please ensure your story has a strong news angle to increase your chances for acceptance.
- If approved, your press release will be posted to the 24-7 Press Release Newswire website for a period of 6 months. Trial press releases are not eligible for distribution to any of our news partners or journalists.
- If published, your press release will be made discoverable by journalists on the 24-7 Press Release Newswire website.
- By using our trial option, you are limited to one submission per day.
For best results, please read our Trial Release Guidelines for editorial/submission guidelines and content we do not publish.