November 20, 2012
Angelica Corporation Selects ADP to Deliver Integrated Human Capital Management Services
-- ADP Human Capital Management Solution will serve more than 5,000 employees at the nation's largest healthcare linen provider, Angelica Corporation. --
NORCROSS, GA, November 20, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- ADP, a leading provider of human capital management and payroll services, today announced that it has implemented a customized, fully integrated human capital management solution for Angelica Corporation, a national leader in healthcare linen and medical laundry services.
Developed to increase Angelica's operating efficiencies while helping to curtail processing and administration costs, the ADP solution provides a seamless integration of payroll processing, benefits administration, time and attendance tracking, scheduling, absence management and activity tracking. Angelica is now utilizing the ADP human capital management solution to serve its more than 5,000 employees working in 33 healthcare laundry locations across 29 States.
"After searching for a human capital management partner to help streamline our company's various human resources processes and requirements, ADP's unique approach to integrated human capital management services proved to be a natural fit," said John Fry, Controller, Angelica Corporation. "The collaboration with ADP has been seamless and the transition to the new solution was flawless, occurring without any disruption to our HR and benefits processes."
"ADP's engagement with the Angelica Corporation exemplifies our unique ability to leverage a broad portfolio of human capital services to create distinct solutions that deliver operating efficiencies and empower large businesses around the world," said Regina Lee, ADP Division President. "Clients like Angelica are increasingly turning to ADP to meet the crucial demand for truly integrated human capital management services."
Angelica is the nation's largest healthcare linen provider, delivering quality services to hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities. Learn more at http://www.angelica.com.
About Angelica Corporation:
Founded in 1878 as a small uniform company, Angelica Corporation has since expanded to become a leader in the healthcare linen service industry. Specializing in products such as bed linens, patient gowns, scrubs, towels and dust control systems, Angelica Corporation offers its clients the efficiency of 33 laundry plants nationwide to tend to each client's hospital linen service needs quickly and efficiently. To learn more, visit http://www.angelica.com.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's website at http://www.ADP.com
John D. Fry
Controller, Angelica Corporation
1105 Lakewood Parkway, Suite 210
Alpharetta, GA 30009
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Lead Content Developer
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com