November 20, 2012
Amazing New App, iBiz Stats, Allows Business Owners to Track and Grow on the Go!
-- iBiz Stats was just approved at the apple app store and is the first and only app that allows users to enter and store key performance data, track, graph, print and report, from multiple apple devices anywhere in the world. --
ALLAMUCHY, NJ, November 20, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Dr. James Fedich runs a busy chiropractic office in Northwest New Jersey . While he wanted to keep tabs on a variety of daily activities in his office, it was not easy as he has other responsibilities as well.
"There were certain aspects of the business that I wasn't able to easily access since I could not be in the office all the time," he said.
Dr. Fedich, the youngest member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors State Board and a published author, began looking into an APP that could help him in his efforts but found that there wasn't one. So he decided to invent one himself.
It took several months of trial and error before iBiz Stats, was born. It is now available for sale.
iBiz Stats is the world's first and only mobile application that lets you take your business with you in your pocket, track and graph it, anywhere on the world! Daily data can be collected on one device and shared in other parts of the world on another. Business owners can track daily collections, clients, jobs, anything you can think of. If you choose to, you can turn the data into printable reports and graphs.
"Owners can see how their business is doing 24/7, no matter where you are," said Dr. Fedich. "You can have your office manager type in daily numbers on the office ipad, review them, and print graphs on your iphone half the world away if that's where you are!"
Among the specific features of iBiz Stats are:
- Webserver Data storage allows you to view data anywhere, data is stored online, not on your device
- Print and view beautiful full color graphs that let you see how your business is doing in easy to see full color
- Print and view the data in a report format, compare week to week, month to month, or year to year
- You decide the categories! Track whatever you want, collections, patients, insurance, jobs done, estimates, hours work, anything that is tracked by number
- Track multiple business or clients from one app, just logout and log back in!
Dr. Fedich, whose Village Chiropractic office is one of the most successful in North Jersey, two years ago published the book, "What Your Doctor Never Told You About...(Aches, Strains, and Back Pains). He has also hosted a medically related TV show, "Ask Dr. Jim."
iBiz Stats is now available in iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibiz-stats/id564110407?mt=8
To learn more about iBiz Stats, go to http://www.ibizstats.com, or email email@example.com
Dr James Fedich is the owner of Village Family Chiropractic, Allamuchy NJ, Providing Natural Healthcare, and chronic pain treatment with non invasive surgical procedures. For further information, visit our website, http://www.villagefamilychiro.com, or for a fun interview, call us at (908) 813-8200.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from James Fedich:
- New Resource for Healthcare Providers Makes Life Easier and More Profitable
- Business Tracking and Growth in the Modern Business World
- Hackettstown Chiropractor, Dr. James Fedich, adds acupuncture services to his growing practice
- Allamuchy Chiropractor Elected to NJ Top Docs
- Dr James Fedich publsihes a tell all book, What your doctor never told you about...
- Finally, Hope for Lasting Relief from Bulging or Herniated Disc!
- Dr Fedich announces annual Fall Kick Off Celebration
- Backpack misuse can lead to chronic pain, Dr Fedich tells all
- Dr James R. Fedich Proclaims Independence from Hunger event
- Your Health, your pH, your body
Press Release Contact Information:
iBiz Stats, LLC
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com