November 30, 2012
Concurrency To Present Microsoft Cloud Educational Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
Concurrency, Inc. - Microsoft PartnerJames Savage - Concurrency, Inc.Nathan Lasnoski - Concurrency, Inc.Concurrency, Inc. - Microsoft Partner of the Year
-- Concurrency, Inc. announced educational events in the Milwaukee, Madison & Chicago areas: "The Cloud Explained" sessions on Microsoft Office 365, Windows Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Microsoft Lync online services. --
BROOKFIELD, WI, November 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, announced today three upcoming educational events for business and IT managers in the Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago areas. The presentations will cover how cloud technologies can help cut costs and optimize IT functions across organizations.
Nathan Lasnoski, Concurrency's Infrastructure Practice Manager and Microsoft MVP, will share details of Microsoft's new Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offering. On the Azure platform, companies can stretch their IT budgets by leveraging Microsoft's cloud-based datacenter without having to install, upgrade, power, cool and otherwise manage server hardware.
Matt Sims, a Senior Unified Communications Consultant at Concurrency, will cover what IT managers need to know about when and why to deploy Microsoft Lync in the cloud or on-premise. Matt Sims is a designated Microsoft Certified Master in Lync Server technology, which provides integrated communications and collaborations tools on a single platform.
Concurrency will also share the latest details about Microsoft's Office 365 platform that delivers Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online under a per-user pricing model.
Said Concurrency president and founder James Savage, "The emerging 'pay as you go' model for cloud services is a major inflection point in the economics of the IT industry. The cost savings can be dramatic. Over the next twelve months, we expect the migration to cloud services will continue to pick up speed. Businesses that keep spending their IT dollars on maintenance-related expenses will likely realize they are falling behind competitors who are lowering their costs of doing business."
The Milwaukee-area event will be held November 30 at Microsoft's offices in Waukesha. The Chicago event will be held December 7 at Microsoft's Downers Grove offices, and the Madison program will occur at the Madison Crowne Plaza on December 14. All three programs run from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. For more details and to register, visit Concurrency's events page at concurrency.com/news-events.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions. Concurrency is expert in Microsoft platforms including Azure Infrastructure, SharePoint, Lync, Exchange, System Center, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Connect with Concurrency:
Click to Retweet this release: @ConcurrencyInc To Present Microsoft Cloud Educational Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
# # #
Read more Press Releases from James Savage:
- Concurrency to Share Microsoft eDiscovery Insights in Free Educational Events for Legal and IT Managers
- Concurrency Holds Educational Events on the Power of Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Lync Together
- Concurrency and Microsoft to Hold System Center 2012 SP1 Release Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
- Concurrency Announces Accounts Payable Automation Educational Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
- Concurrency to Hold Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Release Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
- Concurrency Consultants Nathan Lasnoski, Shannon Fritz and Annur Sumar Named 2013 Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals
- Concurrency Selected for Microsoft Business-Critical SharePoint Program
- Concurrency Adds Two to Senior Management Team Given Record Growth in Microsoft Consulting
- Concurrency, Inc. to Present Educational Event Featuring Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 for Milwaukee Area IT Leaders
- Concurrency Named to Microsoft's Windows Azure Circle, Offers Cloud Computing Deployment Planning Services
Press Release Contact Information:
3190 Gateway Road
United States 53045
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com