December 24, 2012
Fraser Yachts Exclusive - Caribbean Charter Options This Winter 2012/13
Fraser YachtsM/Y PARTY GIRL
-- Fraser Yachts releases list of central agency yachts still available for Caribbean yacht charter this Winter and Spring. --
ST TROPEZ, FRANCE, December 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Fraser Yachts has an extensive selection of luxury yachts for charter with a few still available for charter this Caribbean season, two of which have just attended this year's Antigua Boat Show 2012.
Built in 2008 and refitted just last year (2011), M/Y PARTY GIRL is a fantastic example of elegance and engineering from one of America's premier shipyards, Christenson. At 44.5m long she can accommodate 12 guests in six cabins comfortably as well as nine crew. Able to reach a cruising speed of 14 knots she is available to charter this winter on a Caribbean yacht charter for $159,000 p/week.
Also in attendance at this year's show and docked alongside PARTY GIRL in Nelson's Dockyard was M/Y FOUR WISHES.
This 44m luxury charter yacht was built in 2004 and refitted in 2011 by noted shipyard Palmer Johnson. Those considering a Caribbean yachts charter on FOUR WISHES can do so with complete peace of mind that the level of service they receive on board will be second to none as this yacht is part of Fraser Yachts' Diamond Collection. FOUR WISHES is available for charter this winter for $170,000 p/week.
Further central agency yachts still available for charter this winter season include:
Shipyard: Delta Marine
Accommodates: 17 guests
M/Y CHANTAL MA VIE
Accommodates: 12 guests
M/Y SEVEN J's
Shipyard: Delta Marine
Accommodates: 10 guests
Fraser Yachts is a full service yachting company offering superyacht charter and mega yacht charter, luxury yacht sales and construction, as well as yacht management and crew-placement services. For further information regarding any of these luxury yachts for charter please visit the Fraser Yachts website at http://www.fraseryachts.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Rumble Romagnoli:
- Fraser Yachts Exclusive: Positive End of 2012 Looks Set to Continue into 2013
- Another Year, Another Accolade for Fraser Yachts
- Monaco's Skyline to be Dominated by New Landmark Property in 2014
- Despite Eurozone Crisis, Now is the Time to Invest in South of France Real Estate
- Hurricane Sandy Threatens, But Luxury Yachts for Charter Still Exhibit at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2012
- Spring Sales Soar for Fraser Yachts in San Diego
- Spring Shows Leave the Yachting Industry Looking Forward to a Year of Growth
- Fraser Yachts Exclusive - Whilst Europe Flounders the Yachting Industry Finds its Feet
- Fraser Yachts: Superyachts for Sale This Summer 2012
- Fraser Yachts: Global Charter Options 2012
Press Release Contact Information:
Relevance Web Marketing
1 Avenue Foch
St Tropez, Vars
Voice: +33 492 51 52 83
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com