December 30, 2012
USMLE Prep Online Software for Tutoring Announced by CanadaQBank
-- The purpose of this release is to announce the availability of an online program designed to assist those preparing to take the examination for medical licensure in the United States. --
EDMONTON, AB, December 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- CanadaQBank has developed an online program that provides simulated multiple choice questions for Step 1 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). Each question covers a unique topic from Step 1 of the exam, and there are more than 2,000 questions available. Students also have access to detailed answers and explanations for each question. For more information please visit http://www.canadaqbank.com/usmle-step1.php.
CanadaQBank's program makes USMLE prep easier by simulating the actual exam experience. The multiple choice questions are provided using the same interface students will see when taking the real exam. Furthermore, program administrators are constantly updating CanadaQBank's questions and answers to reflect changes to the exam, so students are prepared for the most current version of the USMLE.
Students seeking USMLE tutoring will find the CanadaQBank's program an efficient solution. Simulated exams can be generated to cover all subject areas found on the USMLE, or they can be generated using a higher ratio of questions in those subject areas with which the student needs the most help. And because the program provides subject-specific performance analysis, students can continually refine the focus of their preparation efforts in this manner.
With the introduction of CanadaQBank's online program, USMLE prep is now available on-the-go. Students can download mobile apps for iPhone/iPad, Android, and Microsoft Surface. The questions and answers are accessible using a convenient monthly subscription plan, so students can create a study routine that fits their schedule. The entire program is designed to be accessible to students anytime, anywhere.
For more information, including a free demo of the USMLE Step 1 program, visit http://www.canadaqbank.com.
About the Company:
CanadaQBank is an Internet-based exam preparation service dedicated to preparing medical students for licensure in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2008, and has steadily grown into one of the premier test prep services in the medical field. Students around the world turn to CanadaQBank to assist in their success on medical licensing exams. For more information please visit http://www.canadaqbank.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Randal Stevens:
- CanadaQBank Launches Company Branded Pinterest Account
- CanadaQBank Launches Official iPhone and iPad App for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills)
- CanadaQBank Announces the MCCQE Medical Examination Test Preparation Tips that Every Student Should Take
- CanadaQBank Launches Official Android App for the CDM Section of the MCCQE Part 1
- January Edition of CanadaQBank Newsletter Now Available to CanadaQBank Users
- CanadaQBank Announces Its Latest Topics Feature to Aid Students in Scoring Big on Medical Exams
- CanadaQBank Launches Portal for Question Writers & Case Developers
- CanadaQBank Officially Launches USMLE Step 1 Android App for Test Prep
- MCCQE Part 1 App Launched by CanadaQBank for Android Play Store
- CanadaQBank, Which Offers Online Qbank Software for the MCCEE, MCCQE and USMLE Launch a New Redesigned Company Website
Press Release Contact Information:
123 Main St.
United States T5A5A8
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com