January 07, 2013
Daniela Hops, CMA, Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Accounting
-- Ms. Hops brings 20 years of accounting experience to small businesses in Calgary --
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA, January 7, 2013 /Cambridge Who's Who/ -- Daniela Hops, President of Padgett Calgary Accounting Services, has been recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in accounting.
Ms. Hops has 20 years of experience in accounting and tax services, and has spent the past seven years as president and owner of Padgett Business Services - Calgary. Her areas of expertise include public practice accounting and taxes for small businesses. On a daily basis, she works on clients' year-ends and tax returns, oversees payroll and bookkeeping, and manages the company operations. Padgett Business Services relies on Ms. Hops to provide leadership and direction in consulting and bookkeeping, as well as extensive accounting and tax experience, which is provided to small businesses in Calgary.
Ms. Hops' success is driven by her consistency and interest in the financial arena. She always wanted to operate her own business, and she became a Certified Management Accountant to help achieve this dream. Ms. Hops is a member of the Society of Management Accountants of Alberta, the Better Business Bureau, and Treasurer on the Board of Director of the Famous 5 Foundation. In the future, she plans to grow and systemize her business to make it even more efficient and not so dependent on her being there.
For more information about Padgett Business Services - Calgary, visit http://www.padgettcalgary.com
About Worldwide Who's Who
With over 500,000 members representing every major industry, Worldwide Who's Who is a powerful networking resource that enables professionals to outshine their competition, in part through effective branding and marketing. Worldwide Who's Who employs similar public relations techniques to those utilized by Fortune 500 companies, making them cost-effective for members who seek to take advantage of its career enhancement and business advancement services.
Worldwide Who's Who membership provides individuals with a valuable third-party endorsement of their accomplishments, and gives them the tools needed to brand themselves and their businesses effectively. In addition to publishing biographies in print and electronic form, it offers an online networking platform where members can establish new professional relationships.
For more information, please visit http://www.worldwidewhoswho.com.
Director, Media Relations
# # #
Read more press releases by Cambridge Who's Who:
- Deborah Scerbo Named a VIP Member of Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Home Staging and Redesign
- Sandra L. Kuchmak, RN, BSN, GNC(c) Named a Worldwide Who's Who Professional of the Year for Excellence in Health Care
- Ann Patterson Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Finance
- David Briggs Recognized as a VIP Member by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics, and now, with Primerica
- Andrea Langer Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Health and Wellness
- Julie E. Faulkner, M.Sc. Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Clinical Research
- Mark E. Evangelist Named a Worldwide Who's Who Professional of the Year for Excellence in Marketing & Advertising
- Grant Gordon Joins the Ranks of Leading VIP Professionals
- Donna L. Womack Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Special Education
- Angela M. Wilmer Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Pharmaceuticals
Press Release Contact Information:
Worldwide Who's Who
498 RXR Plaza, 4th Floor, West Tower
Voice: (516) 833-8440 x1422
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website