January 07, 2013
Kevin W. Nice Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Telecommunications
-- Kevin W. Nice holds an MBA in international marketing from Griffith University --
Brisbane, Australia, January 7, 2013 /Cambridge Who's Who/ -- Kevin W. Nice, Sales Director for Key Technologies Pty Ltd., has been recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in telecommunications.
Mr. Nice became involved in telecommunications in 1999 when he commenced his duties as a state sales manager with Telstra in Brisbane. Since joining Key Technologies Pty Ltd last year, he has been successfully providing business communication products and services to company customers, handling account management issues, and overseeing the sales team. The highlight of his career was being named the national sales manager for his business unit within Australia's largest telecommunications company (Telstra) and having his whole team join him in Hong Kong in 2001. He attributes his achievements to hard work, discipline, and cultivating a more proactive client focused account management experience for the customer.
Mr. Nice holds an MBA in international marketing from Griffith University and is a member of the Business Networking Institute.
For more information about Key Technologies Pty Ltd., visit http://www.keycomm.com.au.
About Worldwide Who's Who
With over 500,000 members representing every major industry, Worldwide Who's Who is a powerful networking resource that enables professionals to outshine their competition, in part through effective branding and marketing. Worldwide Who's Who employs similar public relations techniques to those utilized by Fortune 500 companies, making them cost-effective for members who seek to take advantage of its career enhancement and business advancement services.
Worldwide Who's Who membership provides individuals with a valuable third-party endorsement of their accomplishments, and gives them the tools needed to brand themselves and their businesses effectively. In addition to publishing biographies in print and electronic form, it offers an online networking platform where members can establish new professional relationships.
For more information, please visit http://www.worldwidewhoswho.com.
Director, Media Relations
# # #
Read more press releases by Cambridge Who's Who:
- Deborah Scerbo Named a VIP Member of Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Home Staging and Redesign
- Sandra L. Kuchmak, RN, BSN, GNC(c) Named a Worldwide Who's Who Professional of the Year for Excellence in Health Care
- Ann Patterson Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Finance
- David Briggs Recognized as a VIP Member by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics, and now, with Primerica
- Andrea Langer Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Health and Wellness
- Julie E. Faulkner, M.Sc. Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Clinical Research
- Mark E. Evangelist Named a Worldwide Who's Who Professional of the Year for Excellence in Marketing & Advertising
- Grant Gordon Joins the Ranks of Leading VIP Professionals
- Donna L. Womack Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Special Education
- Angela M. Wilmer Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Pharmaceuticals
Press Release Contact Information:
Worldwide Who's Who
498 RXR Plaza, 4th Floor, West Tower
Voice: (516) 833-8440 x1422
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website