January 09, 2013
ExtraCare Charitable Trust Promotes Vibrant Communities and Healthy Living
-- ExtraCare Charitable Trust has a simple vision and that is to create better lives for the over 55s. --
CHESTER, ENGLAND, January 09, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- ExtraCare Charitable Trust has a simple vision and that is to create better lives for the over 55s. With a vast range of communities across the country, ExtraCare is promoting an alternative to the traditional care home whilst helping older people settle into vibrant communities with plenty of amenities and things to do.
With retirement villages scattered across the UK, the houses and apartments are available to the over 55s at an affordable price. What makes these homes different from any other care home in the country is its vast range of extracurricular activities and diverse communities, which offer older people a better quality of life.
At ExtraCare Charitable Trust, the team believe that health, age or financial means should have no barrier on a better way of life and thus, each alternative care home from ExtraCare provides its residents with fun activities as well as onsite care which some residents may require.
The relaxed environment makes it a happy place to live and therefore the homes are much sought after by the older generation. Residents are offered the chance to learn skills which they may not have been able to learn throughout their lives. What's more, there is the opportunity to meet new friends and take part in off-site excursion.
With schemes across the Midlands and the North of England, ExtraCare is available for much of the population. Those who are interested in finding out more about the ExtraCare communities can visit the website for more information.
Click here to navigate straight to it.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Rachel Deer:
- Croftons Personal Injury Solicitors Deal with Claims Professionally and Efficiently
- Flood Risk Assessment As Much As 50% Cheaper Than Competitors
- JKL Clothing Offers Premium Printed and Embroidered Clothing to Businesses
- ExtraCare Charitable Trust Offers Enhanced Quality of Life for Over 55s
- Newtown Residents Join ExtraCare Residents in Staffordshire for Torch Relay
- Croftons Personal Injury Manchester Offer Stress Free Claims Process to Claimants
- Homeowners Benefit from Money Saving Offers in Latest UKFD Sale
- Unique and Personal Father's Day Gifts Available from Photo to Canvas
- New Bingocams Players Take Advantage of Free Bingo Opportunities
- Terrys Fabrics Promises Money Back Guarantee on Premium Products
Press Release Contact Information:
10 St John Street
United Kingdom CH1 1DA
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com