January 08, 2013
Tune-up Clinic, Express Oil Change & Service Center, Recommends Having Your Car Assessed Before Trips This Holiday Season
Express Oil Change & Service Center
-- Holiday travel is inevitable, but don't chance your family's safety in a car that hasn't been properly maintained. Before you hit the road, visit Express Oil Change & Service Center to get your car checked out and ready for the roads. --
NORCROSS, GA, January 08, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- During the holidays, celebrations with family and friends often involves getting in the car and going places - or multiple places if you are visiting more than one side of the family this year. Express Oil Change & Service Center, who often offers Atlanta oil change coupons, wants drivers to remember how important having your car properly maintained is.
Do not hit the highways with an unknown car issue, and always have your car's oil changed and your engine inspected before leaving for that long drive to grandma's house.
"It's never fun -- or safe -- to have to sit on the side of the road with your family in tow waiting on a tow truck," states John Pearson, Director of Marketing for Express Oil Change & Service Center, a national tune-up clinic. "Car maintenance is a lot more important than some people think; it can affect everything and make the difference between arriving at your destination safely or not at all."
Make sure to get your car's oil levels assessed, or get your oil changed. It is important to also have your tires inspected and engine checked. Preventative measures throughout the year can also help keep your car's engine running smoothly. Be sure to have your 30,000 and 50,000 checkup completed to ensure that your car is in good health.
A quick visit to the auto mechanic specialists at Express Oil Change & Service Center will diagnosis any potential problems in your car and fix them in a timely and affordable manner. Do not take the chance of driving on a suspect engine. Get your car inspected today!
About Express Oil Change & Service Center:
With more than 195 locations in 10 states, Express Oil Change & Service Center is the south's preeminent auto repair provider. The company guarantees fast and friendly expert-level care for every car and promises to never pressure customers to buy services or parts they do not need. Express Oil Change & Service Center wants to be your trusted local mechanic, and the reliable technicians at every location will do what they can to actually earn both your business and your trust.
To learn more, please visit http://vvexpressoil.com.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com