January 08, 2013
Leading Provider of Property & Casualty Claims Technology Solutions Cuts Process Time by 82% Using MadCap Flare with Microsoft SharePoint and Team Foundation Server
-- New case study from MadCap Software examines how Mitchell International, Inc. takes advantage of single-source publishing in MadCap Flare and usage insights by MadCap Feedback Server. --
LA JOLLA, CA, January 08, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- MadCap Software, Inc., the leader in multi-channel content authoring and a showcase company for Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft XPS, today announced that it has published a new case study on Mitchell International, Inc. A leading provider of property and casualty claims technology solutions, Mitchell is using MadCap Flare, MadCap Capture, and MadCap Feedback Server to facilitate content re-use and collaboration while also creating an intuitive user experience. The full Mitchell case study is available at: http://www.madcapsoftware.com/casestudy/mitchell.aspx.
Founded in 1946, Mitchell is a leading provider of technology, connectivity, and information solutions to the Property & Casualty claims, Collision Repair and worker's compensation industries. Today, the company processes over 50 million transactions annually for 300-plus insurance companies and more than 30,000 collision repair facilities throughout North America. To help customers with its software solutions, Mitchell provides Web-based Help and print documentation created with MadCap Flare. Among the key benefits Mitchell has realized:
* Flare single-sourcing allows the same Flare project to be published as online Help and print documentation, and has enabled an 82% reduction in process time overall.
* Flare Batch Targets and Command Line publishing enable significant process automation and let Mitchell integrate Help with the product 30 to 60 days earlier in the product lifecycle.
* Integration with Microsoft SharePoint makes it easy to share content and ensure access to the newest version.
* MadCap Feedback Server tracks how Flare-based Help is being used, offering Mitchell valuable insights into how to make the online Help more intuitive.
* MadCap Capture for image capture and graphics editing allows Mitchell to tailor graphical elements to users' different learning styles.
MadCap Users at Mitchell Share Their Experiences
"We can put out more content, more completely, and more accurately than at any time in the history of Mitchell. Many project tasks have gone from taking days to hours and from hours to minutes using Flare," says Don Rasky, senior technical writer for Mitchell. "The integration of Flare with SharePoint and TFS has been a tremendous resource that allows writers to focus on the content. Flare builds it, and everyone keeps on working. Without Flare, this wouldn't be possible."
"Feedback Server gives us insight into what our customers really need," notes Sarah Westling, senior technical writer for Mitchell. "We can hone our content and/or add a How To demo to help the users get what they need. Most importantly, it's helping us to help users do their job with our products."
"As a premier provider of technology solutions for property and casualty claims, Mitchell has built its success on delivering the information people need, when they need it," said Anthony Olivier, MadCap founder and CEO. "We are excited by the company's impressive results in speeding its online Help and documentation delivery by using MadCap Flare for state-of-the-art publishing with TFS and SharePoint for version control and collaboration. At the same time, Mitchell is setting a gold standard for creating an intuitive user experience by combining the power of Flare with Capture and Feedback Server."
Mitchell empowers clients to achieve measurably better outcomes. Providing unparalleled breadth of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property & Casualty claims and Collision Repair industries, Mitchell is uniquely able to simplify and accelerate the claims management and collision repair processes.
As a leading provider of Property & Casualty claims technology solutions, Mitchell processes over 50 million transactions annually for over 300 insurance companies/claims payers and over 30,000 collision repair facilities throughout North America. Founded in 1946, Mitchell is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has 1,700 employees. The company is privately owned primarily by the Aurora Capital Group, a Los Angeles-based investment group. For more information about Mitchell, visit http://www.mitchell.com.
About MadCap Software
MadCap Software, Inc. is a leading technical communication software firm specializing in integrated applications for end-to-end content development, delivery and management. MadCap's software products provide state-of-the-art content workflow solutions for multi-channel publishing, including the Web, print, desktop and mobile. Through its strategic partner Microsoft Corp., MadCap delivers solutions optimized for Microsoft Windows, Visual Studio, and the .NET environment. Headquartered in La Jolla, CA, MadCap is home to some of the most experienced software architects and product experts in the documentation industry. Learn more about MadCap Software at http://www.madcapsoftware.com.
MadCap Software, the MadCap Software logo and MadCap Flare are trademarks or registered trademarks of MadCap Software, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Rebecca Hurst:
- MadCap Software Selected by EContent as One of the Top 100 Companies That Matter Most in 2012
- Leading Solution Provider for NonProfits Uses MadCap Flare to Collaborate, Customize Content, and Publish Documentation in Print, on the Web and Mobile Devices--All From the Same Project
- Leading Medical Software Provider Adopts MadCap Flare to Cut Production of Print Manuals and Online Help from Two Months to One Week, Easily Add QR Codes, and Ensure Government Healthcare Compliance
- MadCap Announces MadWorld 2013 Worldwide User Conference
- Top Canadian University Uses MadCap Flare to Teach Online Documentation Best Practices
- Leading Medical Diagnostic Company Uses MadCap Suite to Optimize the Delivery of Online Help and Print Manuals for Six Instruments in Nine Languages
- Leading Provider of Customized Software Solutions Uses MadCap Flare to Synchronize Three Online Help Systems and Print Manual with New Software Releases
- Squire Technologies Uses MadCap Flare and MadCap Contributor to Produce Intuitive, Searchable Web-Based Documentation
- MadCap Launches Latest Version of MadPak Suite Featuring New Releases of MadCap Flare, Contributor, Analyzer and Capture
- MadCap Flare 8.0 Features Major Advancements in Ease-of-Use and Expands Single-Source Publishing to Multiple Mobile, Web and Print Channels
Press Release Contact Information:
7777 Fay Avenue
La Jolla, CA
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com