January 30, 2013
Georgia Health Insurance Company, McCart Insurance, Remind Consumers That Benefits Start Over in the New Year
-- With the new year, health insurance benefits will start new. McCart Insurance encourages consumers to re-evaluate their health insurance plans for the new year. Now is the time to compare your plans or start a new one. --
NORCROSS, GA, January 30, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- With 2012 at a close, many Georgia health insurance members may not realize that their health insurance benefits renewed on January 1. McCart Insurance, a Georgia individual health insurance agent, wants to remind consumers that benefits did indeed renew at the first of the year. What does this mean for consumers?
Depending on the coverage, in a year, consumers have a deductible they have to reach before insurance will pay a majority of the expenses. Once the benefit year ends, that deductible zeroes out and the consumer starts over with co-pay. If you have met your deductible, most insurance coverage's will pay a majority percentage of the total expense. This is for a majority of the programs available.
"When the new year starts, everyone starts fresh," states Alicia McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance, a leading Georgia individual health insurance company specializing in Coventry health insurance. "Everyone should be looking at their insurance and making adjustments as they see needed."
McCart suggests that all consumers revisit their current individual health plans to see if it is meeting all of their needs. Contact your Georgia individual health insurance broker to see if your health insurance plan is effectively meeting all of your needs, or if a new program is right for you.
McCart Insurance is a leading Georgia health insurance group, specializing in Coventry health insurance. If you are in need of health insurance or would like to switch your health insurance provider, McCart Insurance can help guide you through the insurance waters. For information on Coventry health insurance or McCart Insurance, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com.
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers
- Do an Accent Wall of this Season's Hottest Colors with Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Carries Fitti Diapers
- Atlanta Plumbing Experts, Plumb Xpress, Suggest What to Do When Faced with Brown Water
- Get $100 Off Initial Atlanta Termite Control this May from North Fulton Pest Solutions
- LifeLine Repairs Offers Fast, Economical iPhone Repair in Atlanta
- Get Premium Products from Gourmet Coffee and Tea Carrier, J. Martinez, for Afternoon Tea at Home
- Kitchen Inspire Points Out that Melamine is More Than Just Melamine Plates and Bowls
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com