January 20, 2013
Battery Operated Candles Reach New Heights of Popularity in 2013, says Smart Candle
-- Though not a new product, battery powered LED candles have been growing in popularity in 2012 and are on track to reach new heights in 2013. Online retailer Smart Candle offers the candles in many sizes and heights. --
January 20, 2013 /EIN News/ -- As 2013 begins, many people try to anticipate what will be the biggest successes and best-selling items of the upcoming year. Though expensive electronic items that incorporate the latest technologies are sure to be top sellers, every year there are usually a few simpler items that grab the attention of the American public. For 2013, signs point to battery operated candles being one of these items.
While battery operated candles have been available for some years, they have been increasing in popularity at a faster rate than ever in the last year. Consumers have realized that they are a better value and much safer than regular candles. By using battery power instead of actually lighting the candle, the user is able to place the candle anywhere they might like and leave it unattended for some time without the risk of starting a fire. These candles also last much longer than traditional ones, with a lifespan of hundreds of hours.
Battery operated candles also lend themselves well to creative applications. In smaller sizes, they can be used to create glowing centerpieces or exotic looking lanterns. For special occasions and holidays, they can spruce up the home and This versatility has led battery operated candles to be featured in wedding d?cor, hotel lobbies, day spas and salons, and even religious displays.
In addition to battery powered LED candles, Smart Candle offers rechargeable LED candles and Energizer(R) brand home lighting. The company offers a 30 day free trial on its rechargeable candle sets for consumers who wish to try them out.
About Smart Candle
Smart Candle is the leading retailer of flameless candles for home and business use. Since 2004, the Minneapolis-based retailer has shipped some 85 million flameless candles to various locations all around the globe. Smart Candles are now found in restaurants, nightclubs, and hotels in multiple countries.
888 768 2635
# # #
Read more press releases by EIN News:
- Financial Group Offers Advice as GM and Ford Retirees Continue to Face Pension Buyout Dilemma
- eFlip Standard is Released as the Best Flip Book Maker
- Head Start Business Consulting and the Private Placement Offering Market Show Promising Growth
- Mindports(R) Introduces Intellectual Media With Benghazi Hearings Portal
- Mentalist Gerard Senehi Breaks New Ground With Mind-Reading Demos Over Skype
- Seek A Rational Comprehensive Treatment For Your Mesh Related Pain
- How Do I Know if My Claim Falls Under Medical Malpractice or Wrongful Death?
- Clean Hydraulic Fracturing Conference Announced
- Chicago Area Gift Website Announces New Personalized Pet Product Line
- Comrise Establishes a 'Big Data' Partnership with Beijing Institute of Technology