January 24, 2013
January Edition of CanadaQBank Newsletter Now Available to CanadaQBank Users
-- Medical students who rely on CanadaQBank for preparation for their MCCEE and USMLE tests can now access the January Edition of CanadaQBank's newsletter. --
TORONTO, ON, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Many Canadian and US medical students rely on CanadaQBank to provide them with the tools necessary for passing their MCCEE and USMLE medical exams. With a paid subscription to the site, users gain access to thousands of practice questions similar to the ones available on their medical exams, as well as other tools which help to better their performance. Students who use CanadaQBank also have the option to receive the service's newsletter which contains information about testing, as well as other vital knowledge concerning Canadian physicians.
CanadaQBank has been providing aid to medical students since 2008, and has been putting out a newsletter since 2010. In concert with their forums and sample tests and examinations, the company has made life easier for medical students trying to pass their medical exams. By subscribing to the service, customers are able to take practice versions of these notoriously difficult exams, as well as receive assistance in understanding errors and improving their scores.
In the January edition of their newsletter, CanadaQBank will address topics such as the rising cost of medical school, the service's new mobile apps, and important contact information to help users find everything they need to become a physician in Canada or the U.S. This information will be delivered to the e-mails of students who have signed up for the service, at no extra charge. The information packed .pdf file is suitable for downloading or printing. You can view the newsletter here -- http://www.canadaqbank.com/newsletters/newsletter_14.pdf.
About the Company:
CanadaQBank is an online service which provides test preparation for the MCCEE and USMLE. CanadaQBank was founded in 2008, and its banks of information continue to grow. CanadaQBank is committed to helping students who wish to become medical professionals to achieve their goals. For more information about CanadaQBank please visit http://www.canadaqbank.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Randal Stevens:
- CanadaQBank Launches Company Branded Pinterest Account
- CanadaQBank Launches Official iPhone and iPad App for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills)
- CanadaQBank Announces the MCCQE Medical Examination Test Preparation Tips that Every Student Should Take
- CanadaQBank Launches Official Android App for the CDM Section of the MCCQE Part 1
- USMLE Prep Online Software for Tutoring Announced by CanadaQBank
- CanadaQBank Announces Its Latest Topics Feature to Aid Students in Scoring Big on Medical Exams
- CanadaQBank Launches Portal for Question Writers & Case Developers
- CanadaQBank Officially Launches USMLE Step 1 Android App for Test Prep
- MCCQE Part 1 App Launched by CanadaQBank for Android Play Store
- CanadaQBank, Which Offers Online Qbank Software for the MCCEE, MCCQE and USMLE Launch a New Redesigned Company Website
Press Release Contact Information:
3415 Fairmont Rd, #6
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com