January 24, 2013
Power Pusher's New Super Power Pusher Features 250,000-Pound Push Capacity
-- Nu-Star Inc. announces that Power Pusher has expanded the capabilities of its durable Super Power Pusher with a dual-motor model capable of moving up to 250,000 pounds. --
MINNETONKA, MN, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Nu-Star Inc. announces that Power Pusher has expanded the capabilities of its durable Super Power Pusher with a dual-motor model capable of moving up to 250,000 pounds for enhanced productivity that simultaneously reduces safety risks.
Fingertip controls and compact sizing make the device easy-to-maneuver, enabling a single employee to move loads from 500 to 250,000 pounds for a cost-effective alternative to forklifts, tractors and other ride-on material handling equipment. Additionally, the fully programmable control system adjusts the speed and acceleration/deceleration based on the current load and environment, adapting to individual application requirements. Battery-operated, with 36-volt DC, 1500-watt dual motors and equipped with an on-board charger, Super Power Pusher delivers a powerful, yet efficient, solution to challenging material handling applications.
Engineered to promote safety, Super Power Pusher complies with OSHA Health & Safety guidelines limiting the amount of manual pushing/pulling performed by a single person. Offered with optional safety features, including audible motion beeper, strobe, horn and hand guards, Super Power Pusher is constructed to protect the worker, the load and equipment.
"We understand that increased efficiency and productivity is how companies gain a competitive edge in today's market, so we designed Super Power Pusher to expedite material handling tasks while minimizing necessary manpower," said Scott Lorch, President of Power Pusher. "Plus, with the ability to customize the device to meet specific industry or application requirements, we manufacture a scalable solution that evolves with customers' needs to maximize productivity gains."
Power Pusher is a division of Nu-Star Inc., which operates out of Shakopee, Minn. Nu-Star specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of pedestrian-operated, battery powered units for pushing, pulling and generally maneuvering an incredible range of wheeled and semi-wheeled loads. For more information, contact: Nu-Star Inc. Phone: 800-800-9274. Web: http://www.powerpusher.com.
Next Communications is a full service marketing communications firm specializing in print, online and search marketing. For further information, contact Dennis Gallaher at 952-934-8220 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.nextcom.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Dennis Gallaher:
- New Enerpac Multi-Functional Synchronous Lifting System Uses Digitally-Controlled Hydraulics for Enhanced Operation and Safety
- New Enerpac TQ700 Lightweight Torque Wrench Pump Achieves 50 Percent Faster Bolting
- Clarke Vantage 17 Autoscrubber(R) Delivers Maximum Cleaning Productivity for Small-Area Applications
- Advance SC400 Walk-Behind Scrubber Provides a Highly Productive, Cost-Efficient Solution for Small-Area Cleaning
- Exlar Expands Flexible K Series Actuators with New 75 mm Frame Sizes
- Boker's New 2013 Stamping Brochure is Now Available
- New Exlar Product Catalog Provides Broad Selection of Electric Actuation Solutions
- TURCK Diagnostic Power Conditioner Backplane Provides Advanced Monitoring for FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 Segments
- New FasTest Connectors for External Threads Improve Cost, Process and Quality
- Pentair Announces Schroff to Promote Electronic Packaging Solutions at IHS GlobalSpec Electronic Components & Product Design Online Event
Press Release Contact Information:
10249 Yellow Circle Drive
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com