January 24, 2013
Project Viewer Experts, Steelray, Launch Project Exporter 184.108.40.206
-- The software company announces its newest release. The latest version of their project exporting application is equipped with some impressive new features. --
NORCROSS, GA, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Software company releases a new project analyzer update.
Steelray Software, a leading project analyzer company, is excited to announce the release of its newest development. The firm specializes in developing project management software and tools; they have just launched a recent update for their Project Exporter application. Version 220.127.116.11 has a few new features that new and existing users will be pleased about. According to Brian Leach, CEO for the project viewer software business, "The automatic update feature is something we think all of our customers will appreciate. Users that register for the maintenance service will be presented with a direct link to download the latest update, which in this case is version 18.104.22.168."
The Benefits of Project Exporter
Project Exporter serves as a plug in application for Microsoft Project; customers can use it within the program itself when they need to quickly and efficiently export their existing project schedule. Schedules can be saved in a UN/CEFACT XML format, and best of all the software is free. The project viewer firm has incorporated two new features with the latest update. The first is the addition of a Task Fields tab. This function allows users to export additional fields (e.g. OBS, IMP and EVM codes).
Users that have used the Microsoft project viewer extensively will be pleased to know that this update provides a smooth transition for accessing saved data that was previously incompatible. The new automatic updating feature also gives customers a user-friendly experience. They no longer need to search for this information; the feature comes standard when customers register for maintenance support.
Steelray Software has been in business for over a decade; during this time, they have developed valuable project management software that has been used by many customers. They are best known for developing the world's first desktop project viewer application. To learn more about their programs and the latest update for Project Exporter, visit http://www.steelray.com.
About Steelray Software:
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Steelray Software began its operations make better project managers. Specifically, they decided to concentrate on enhancing project schedule visualization and analysis. They were founded in 2000 and are a privately held company.
For more information, visit http://www.steelray.com.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com