January 24, 2013
Atlanta Worker's Comp Attorney Team, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Operates Facebook Page
Cummings & Middlebrooks LLP
-- The law firm is proud to announce its new presence in the social media scene. Clients can now visit their Facebook page to keep in touch with relevant information. --
NORCROSS, GA, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Atlanta worker's compensation attorneys are Facebook official
The Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys at Cummings & Middlebrooks are excited to announce the launching of their new venture. The firm has recently created its official business Facebook page. The attorneys believe this is a great way to interact with potential clients, as well as spread important information related to their practice. According to Will Cummings, "the page has been a real success." Although the page is quite new, it already contains valuable posts offering pertinent information to the area of workers' compensation law. Finding a reliable Atlanta workers' comp lawyer can be a challenge for employees. There are many firms in this city, but that does not make the process any easier. Thus, establishing business in a social media forum such as Facebook comes as a blessing to potential clients.
Why should businesses create Facebook pages?
Whether you are searching for an Atlanta wrongful death attorney or a plumber, chances are you probably go online before anything else. Phonebooks are a thing of the past for most people; the digital age has made it much easier to access information and contact companies. Unfortunately, many business owners do not understand the importance of staying connected. Websites like Facebook and Twitter are deemed unprofessional, but this couldn't be farther from the truth. The Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys at Cummings & Middlebrooks are fully aware of the effect social media can have on their business. The firm is very active on Facebook; they frequently post links to articles that benefit their clients, which is something that deserves recognition.
To learn more about their Facebook page and the services they offer, feel free to visit http://www.cmlawllp.com/. The Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys have successfully represented many claimants since their inception.
About Cummings & Middlebrooks:
Cummings & Middlebrooks is a worker's compensation and personal injury firm serving Atlanta and other areas of Georgia. They specialize in helping people who have been injured on the job to get the income and medical benefits owed to them in the aftermath of their tragedy. Their team has the experience to take on cases of a wide range of injuries.
For more information, visit http://www.cmlawllp.com/index.php.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com