January 25, 2013
TechniTrader(r) Spring 2013 Lab Classes are Starting!
-- Registration is NOW open for the Spring 2013 Lab Classes at TechniTrader(r) starting on Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 --
AUBURN, WA, January 25, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- TechniTrader(r) Spring 2013 lab classes are starting!
Registration is NOW open for the Spring 2013 Lab Classes at TechniTrader starting on Tuesday, February 5th, 2013. Below is a preview of the classes that will be available for registration.
Lab Classes are 4-10 week on-line courses that are offered in a semester style format. Each lab class takes a specific topic that is explained in great depth. Graphs, charts, and other visual tutorials are used to aid the student in learning the material quickly.
Lab Classes are developed and taught by Martha Stokes C.M.T. a Master Technical Analyst for Decisions Unlimited, Inc. and instructor and co-developer of the TechniTrader educational programs.
Lab class students may ask questions during the lab class and Ms. Stokes will answer these questions the following week in the lab class. This gives you a personal connection to Ms. Stokes to help you understand all of the material presented during the lab class. This is a hands-on class and there will be some homework assignments with a review of the assignment the following week.
Lab classes are posted on our student site, there is one lesson per week for the duration of each course.
To register for a lab class email Cheryl@technitrader.com.
Class 1: Stock Market Basics
This is a Core Market Knowledge Basics lab class designed specifically for the new investor or novice trader.
The lab class starts with a fascinating look at the history behind stocks, why stocks are important investments, what kind of stocks to trade, an explanation of the Dow. You will learn the basics of stocks, what kinds of stocks you can invest or trade and how to know where to find good stocks without relying on a guru or analysts recommendation. This lab class is designed for the new and novice investor who just wants facts and basics to help them understand the stock market better.
Experience Level: Novice
Start Date: 2/05/13
8 week Lab Class
Session Cost: $299
Student Early Registration: $129
Class 2:The Psychology behind Support and Resistance
This lab teaches you how to understand and use support and resistance to your advantage for all types of trading styles. Lessons are designed around short to intermediate term trading styles with homework assignments to improve your skills in this area.
This lab class is an in-depth study of support and resistance and the role both play in the analysis of risk and reward of a trade. All trading styles will benefit from this class.
Experience Level: All Levels
Start Date: 2/05/13
8 Week Lab Class
Session Cost: $299.00
Student Early Registration: $129.00
To register for a lab class email Cheryl@technitrader.com
888 846 5577
TechniTrader is a stock market educational company devoted to providing quality educational programs for traders at any level, from beginners to experts. For further information, please contact us at (888) 846-5577.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Cheryl Evans:
- TechniTrader Retirement Elective Online Course is Starting!
- TechniTrader(R), the Gold Standard in Stock Market Education, Announces Mentoring Webinar on "Spatial Pattern Recognition Skills!"
- TechniTrader(R) the Gold Standard in Stock Market Education Announces Upcoming MetaStock Webinar!
- TechniTrader(R) the Gold Standard in Stock Market Education Announces Lab Classes Spring Registration Available to Everyone!
- TechniTrader(r) Spring Lab Class Schedule is Available!
- TechniTrader(R) the Gold Standard in Stock Market Education Sponsors Student Mentoring Webinars!
- TechnITrader(R) the Gold Standard in Stock Market Education Announces New Catalog of Courses!
- TechniTrader(R) the Gold Standard in Stock Market Education Sponsors Weekly Radio Show!
- Martha Stokes, CMT and CEO of TechniTrader(R) Featured Article!
- TechniTrader(R): Position Trader's Course
Press Release Contact Information:
402 16th NE
United States 98011
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com