January 30, 2013
Eyeglasses Retailer America's Best Supports Restoring Vision Through Belize Donation
America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
-- America's Best contributes to efforts to improve vision across the world through the charity Restoring Vision. --
NORCROSS, GA, January 30, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- America's Best is proud to support Restoring Vision, a relief effort aimed at providing eyewear to regions where they are desperately needed. In conjunction with the New England College of Optometry, Restoring Vision supplies eyeglasses, usually readers and sunglasses to regions that need them.
Most recently, Restoring Vision supplied more than 500 pairs of glasses to people in Belize. Restoring Vision works with eyeglass frames suppliers like America's Best to provide materials that philanthropic and medical mission trips might not otherwise have access to.
In tropical climates like Belize, one of the most important supplies the mission groups can provide are sunglasses. With UV protection, sunglasses help prevent eye damage, including cataracts, caused by the sun's harmful rays. Reading glasses are also popular because they can allow older people to get the mild correction they need or can be used in place of prescription glasses if an optometrist is not available, as is the case in some remote areas.
Restoring Vision, working with over 300 different mission groups, has helped to supply over 1.4 million eyeglasses to those needing vision aide in over 75 countries globally. America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses is proud to be a partner and supplies readers and sunglasses to mission groups through Restoring Vision.
Dr. Grace Kim, Chairperson for Clinical Advisory Panel for America's Best, said the company is proud to be part of the mission organization. "We are very committed to helping people see better. That means all people, not just the ones who walk through our doors to see one of our doctors."
For more information about how your used eyewear can help, visit America's Best at http://www.twopair.com/.
About America's Best
With over 300 locations nationwide, America's Best carries a wide selection of designer eyeglasses and contact lenses. Because of the volume of eyeglasses they produce, America's Best is able to provide their customers with some of the most popular eyewear brand name designer frames for among the lowest prices in the country.
To learn more, please visit http://www.twopair.com/.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com