January 30, 2013
Ripoff Report - Blue Tax, Inc. - Complaint Review: 914742 - Once Again, Blue Tax Shows That They Are at the Top of Their Game
-- The tax attorneys at Blue Tax save the day! --
LOS ANGELES, CA, January 30, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Matthew (Oakland, CA) came to Blue Tax not knowing what he owed to the IRS. After Blue Tax's initial compliance call to the IRS, Blue Tax found out that Matthew owed close to $37,000 to the IRS and had numerous missing tax returns. The challenge for Blue Tax was going to be to keep Matthew out of collections while working out a resolution.
After Blue Tax discovered the issues on the case, they worked on finding out why Matthew hadn't filed for 10 years. It turns out that he did not work in the United States for those years and did not notify the IRS. Once Blue Tax got that news, they worked the IRS to get everything resolved. Blue Tax was able to resolve Matthew's account so that he did not have to pay anything. The balance was reduced to 0. In the end, The IRS decided not to pursue the other returns.
In conclusion, Blue Tax succeeded in their goal and was able to keep Matthew protected while he received a very favorable resolution.
Matthew posted feedback on Blue Tax on Trust Link.org: "I am just ending a one-year relationship with Blue Tax. I had an old tax debt from 10 years ago that had never been settled (both Federal and State), and with the penalties and interest that had accrued over a decade, the amount due was a significant amount (almost $40,000 for the Federal portion alone). I had seen commercials for Blue Tax on television, and while dubious about their ability to solve my tax issues, I called them, entered into a contract, and then experienced something quite extraordinary. From the beginning, everyone on my team, from my account coordinators (Leslie Mackay and Tina Park) to my tax attorney (James Lee) worked diligently over a number of months to reduce my outstanding tax liability. In the end, the entire Federal tax liability was wiped clean, and a very reasonable payment plan was put in place for the outstanding state liability. I was delighted with the outcome. Blue Tax truly exceeded my expectations and their team of account managers and tax professionals really do deliver great results. If you are considering working with an agency to clean up an old tax liability, Blue Tax would get my highest recommendation. Thanks to all at Blue Tax for your professionalism and great customer service!"
For more information about Blue Tax and its ability to help taxpayers resolve their tax problems, please visit http://www.BlueTax.com or call (888) 310-5858 for a free confidential consultation.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Blue Tax:
- Tax Payers Unite and Say That Blue Tax's SUCKS Program is a Refreshing New Approach to Owing Taxes
- Blue Tax Prep Causes Clients to Cry with Tears of Joy After Savings Found On Tax Returns!
- Small Business Owners Drowning in Tax Debt Turn to Blue Tax to Save Them and Their Businesses - Due to High Demand, Blue Tax Announces the Opening of New Blue Tax Bookkeeping and Payroll Divisions!
- Blue Tax Complaints - Don't Get Robbed by These People of the IRS! Call Blue Tax Today to Even the Fight!
- Complaints Bored - Blue Tax Inc. - Complaint Review: 867530
- Blue Tax - Authorities Invade Blue Tax and Tell Them What a Great Job They Are Doing For Clients!
- Blue Tax Review - Complaints - Jesus Has No Complaints with His Heavenly Resolution!
- Blue Tax - Complaints - Scammers Beware of Blue Tax... They Do What They Say and Solve America's Tax Problems!
- Blue Tax - Complaints - Be Careful Who You Hire: Others Claim to Get the Same Results as Blue Tax, but No One Comes Close!
- Blue Tax Provides Instant Tax Solutions to Those in Need... Call Them Today!
Press Release Contact Information:
3440 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA
Voice: (888) 310-5858
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com