January 30, 2013
OM Spirits Debuts in Northern California at Mollie Stones and SFO
-- Organic Mixology brings the eco-friendly prepared-to-pour cocktails to local market. --
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, January 30, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- After a great launch success in the Southern California market, OM spirits heads North to bring their certified organic, sustainable ready-to-pour cocktails to the Bay area.
Crafted by mixology consultant Natalie Bovis in 2012, the spirits use lush, exotic, and extraordinary ingredient combinations. Each designed with a brilliant flavor profile and an eye toward sustainability in home entertaining. Additionally, all of OM's packaging is eco-friendly. From the specially designed light-weight bottle to the labels that are printed at a wind-powered printing facility, with 75% post-consumer recycled content shipping cases and a tree planted for every bottle sold, OM is truly the most enlightened cocktail on the planet!
"We are excited to bring OM to the Bay Area, especially the San Francisco market. The city speaks to us from a mixology and health perspective and we believe OM Spirits will be a welcomed addition to the industry," said OM founder Jason Monkarsh.
OM meets growing demand in the market: Already-prepared cocktails made with premium, organic ingredients. While in the midst of writing Edible Cocktails, a garden-to-glass cocktail book, Bovis (a.k.a. The Liquid Muse) developed the original organic cocktail recipes behind OM, the first of its kind USDA certified organic, high-quality 30 proof vodka cocktails. With all-natural, organic sweeteners, OM also refrains from adding preservatives and artificial flavors or coloring.
"I love bringing an organic, eco-friendly approach to quality mixology, and the focus of my cocktail books, consulting, and media appearances is making those concepts accessible to the everyday consumer. Now customers can get all of that in one bottle," says Bovis.
With more flavors soon to be released, OM's debut Wild Cranberry & Blood Orange blend is now available at Mollie Stones stores in Northern California, Select Wine & Spirits in Sacramento, as well as at the Virgin Atlantic upper class lounge at SFO. OM is also available at Whole Foods and Gelson's stores in Southern California, which include: Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego. Experience OM, earth-friendly party tips, and all things mixology at omcocktails.com or get social on Facebook.
About OM Cocktails
Created by entrepreneur Jason Monkarsh, who was in search of a premium, organic, cocktail that could bring fine bottled mixology anywhere, Monkarsh teamed up with mixologist Natalie Bovis, The Liquid Muse, who developed OM to be USDA certified organic and thoughtfully prepared. Only 150 calories, OM cocktails are crafted with organic American grain vodka and blended with organic agave nectar and natural fruit & vegetable colorings. With specially designed light-weight bottles and recycled shipping cases, for each bottle of OM sold, a tree will be planted through a partnership with Trees for the Future. Flavors including Coconut Water & Lychee, Meyer Lemon & Ginger, Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt are soon to be released, with Wild Cranberry & Blood Orange currently available at Mollie Stones in Northern California, and Whole Foods and Gelson's Supermarket in Southern California, and Online at Wally's and Vendome spirits. (www.omcocktails.com)
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Debbie Rizzo:
- The Perfect Puree of Napa Valley Expands Distribution with Japan Launch Debut at FOODEX Japan 2013
- Lucas Bols Launches 7th Annual Bols Around the World Bartending Championship
- Dulce Vida Organic Tequila Releases "Lone Star Edition" Anejo Tequila
- Italian Inspired Vodka Cocktails Hit NYC Kicking Off Italian Heritage Month
- The Perfect Puree of Napa Valley Announces Winner of Whisk, Shake, and Stir Sweepstakes
- The Countdown Begins! 15 Days Until the First Annual Boston Cocktail Summit Tickets on Sale Now
- Partnership with Newcastle Beer and Share Our Strength Launches Season-Long Fundraiser to Eradicate Child Hunger
- The Perfect Puree of Napa Valley, Charbay Distillery and Glace Luxury Ice Applaud Winners of Third Annual Wine Country Cocktail Competition
- Berg & Hauck's Brings Bavarian Bravado to Food Flavorings
- The Perfect Puree of Napa Valley Launches New Savory Flavors: Thyme & Citrus, Thai Basil & Black Pepper and Chipotle Sour
Press Release Contact Information:
703 Market St., Suite 100
San Francisco, CA
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com