February 01, 2013
TURCK Extends M12 Passive Junction Box Line With 6-Port Model for Flexible Device Integration
-- TURCK introduces a new 6-port M12 passive junction box, designed to easily integrate multiple devices into a single unit. --
MINNETONKA, MN, February 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- TURCK introduces a new 6-port M12 passive junction box, designed to easily integrate multiple devices into a single unit. Featuring a compact, low-profile design, the 6-port model allows simple installation in diverse factory automation applications, ranging from packaging and automotive to material handling and mobile equipment.
With one or two discrete signals per port, the 6-port junction box is capable of providing up to 12 discrete signals--ensuring reliable connectivity for multiple devices. The junction box consolidates several discrete devices in an area to one device, which is then connected to a controller via a single cable. This eliminates each device requiring its own individual cable, delivering a more cost-effective, streamlined connectivity solution.
"Offering flexible integration capabilities, the new 6-port M12 passive junction box offers our customers dependable connectivity performance in virtually any industrial or factory automation application," said Jeff Schoenberg, Connectivity Product Manager, TURCK. "Plus with a compact, fully encapsulated housing, the junction box ensures easy installation and superior strength and ingress resistance in harsh environments."
The 6-port model provides 2A of current per signal and up to 9A total current per junction box. For durable performance, the M12 passive junction box features IP67-rated ingress protection and reliably operates in temperatures ranging from -40C to +85C degrees.
TURCK is an industry leader providing superior quality sensing, connectivity and network products to help manufacturers improve their automated processes. For other TURCK product or technical information, contact:
1-800-544-7769 - http://www.turck.us - email@example.com
Next Communications is a full service marketing communications firm specializing in print, online and search marketing. For further information, contact Dennis Gallaher at 952-934-8220 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.nextcom.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Dennis Gallaher:
- Clarke Vantage 17 Autoscrubber(R) Delivers Maximum Cleaning Productivity for Small-Area Applications
- Advance SC400 Walk-Behind Scrubber Provides a Highly Productive, Cost-Efficient Solution for Small-Area Cleaning
- Exlar Expands Flexible K Series Actuators with New 75 mm Frame Sizes
- Boker's New 2013 Stamping Brochure is Now Available
- New Exlar Product Catalog Provides Broad Selection of Electric Actuation Solutions
- TURCK Diagnostic Power Conditioner Backplane Provides Advanced Monitoring for FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 Segments
- New FasTest Connectors for External Threads Improve Cost, Process and Quality
- Pentair Announces Schroff to Promote Electronic Packaging Solutions at IHS GlobalSpec Electronic Components & Product Design Online Event
- Pentair Announces Hoffman Wohner 60-mm Busbar System for a Reliable, Space-Saving Power Distribution Solution
- Pentair Introduces Schroff 450/40 ATCA Chassis to Support Next Generation ATCA Board Requirements
Press Release Contact Information:
10249 Yellow Circle Drive
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com