February 01, 2013
National Children's Dental Health Month and Coastal Kids Dental & Braces
Coastal Kids Dental & BracesDental Health MonthDr Isabel
-- Coastal Kids Dental & Braces is working to raise the community's awareness of children's oral health for National Children's Dental Health Month. --
CHARLESTON, SC, February 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Each February, the American Dental Association (ADA) sponsors National Children's Dental Health Month (NCDHM) to raise awareness about the importance of oral health. Nationwide, the NCDHM message and materials reach millions of people in communities across the country.
In Charleston, Coastal Kids Dental & Braces will triple their efforts towards raising the community's awareness of children's oral health. This year the practice will be visiting over 50 schools, preschools and daycares during the month to help educate children and parents alike on the importance of children's oral health.
Developing good habits at an early age and scheduling regular dental visits help children get a good start on a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
If you're interested in having Coastal Kids Dental & Braces visit your school, church, community activity/event, etc. please contact them directly at email@example.com or 843.818.KIDS (5437).
Specializing in Children ages 1 to 18 and Special Needs Individuals of all ages. Dr. Isabel Driggers brings her skill and knowledge as a pediatric dentist together with her experience as a mother to provide her patients with a fun and comfortable environment for dental care.
About Coastal Kids Dental & Braces
Coastal Kids Dental & Braces is a Pediatric Dental & Orthodontic practice with offices in Hanahan and Moncks Corner, South Carolina. The goal at Coastal Kids Dental & Braces is to provide each patient with a healthy adult smile. Each team member has specific training and education to fully address the Pediatric Dental & Orthodontic needs of their patients. For more information, please visit the Coastal Kids Dental & Braces website at http://www.coastalkidsdental.com or call 843.818.KIDS (5437).
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Jacob Driggers:
- Coastal Kids Dental & Braces Announces New Office Opening on Dorchester Road in May 2013
- Coastal Kids Dental & Braces Welcomes Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS, to Their Pediatric Dental Team
- Pediatric Dentist, Dr. Kenny Zamora, DMD, Joins Coastal Kids Dental & Braces
- Coastal Kids Dental & Braces is Excited to Announce the Start of Their Renovation Project for Their Moncks Corner Office
- Coastal Kids Dental & Braces Participated in Berkeley County School District's Stuff the Bus Campaign and USDA's Seamless Summer Feeding Program
- Orthodontist Dr. Erin Brophey, DMD, Joins Coastal Kids Dental & Braces
- Shannon Heiling of Coastal Kids Dental & Braces Recently Returned From a Medical Mission to Badplaas, South Africa
- Dr Isabel Driggers, of Coastal Kids Dental & Braces, Was Selected as the South Carolina Delegate for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) 2011 Congressional Lobby Day
- Coastal Kids Dental Welcomes Dr. Tori Conrad, DDS, to Our Pediatric Dental Team
- Dr. Isabel Driggers, DMD, of Coastal Kids Dental, Completes Board Certification with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Press Release Contact Information:
Coastal Kids Dental
Director of Operations
1000 Tanner Ford Blvd Ste 370
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com