February 12, 2013
Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Advise Straightening Up Finances After the Holidays
Clark & Washington Atlanta
-- Clark & Washington, Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys, encourage Atlanta residents to fix their financial situation in the new year and offer suggestions for how to improve your finances. --
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- With the year fresh and new, many people take a careful look at their lives and begin to see areas where they can improve. Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys Clark & Washington believe that finances are the perfect place to start straightening up your life after the holidays.
The holidays often leave a significant dent in American bank accounts, and many people choose to go further in debt to have the holidays be special. Clark & Washington understand that this is a difficult decision to make; after all, we all want to make our families as happy as we can. Unfortunately, decisions like this can push people over their capacity to pay back their debt, forcing them to consider filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta.
If you are struggling with your finances after the holidays, there are several different avenues you can take to straighten them out. Some families and individuals benefit from setting a budget and sticking to it closely. Others find their debt is more overwhelming, and they need additional help, including filing for Atlanta bankruptcy for a fresh start.
Clark & Washington, an Atlanta bankruptcy law firm, wants to make it easy for families and individuals who are financially in over their heads to speak with a bankruptcy attorney. The firm offers free bankruptcy consultations to help Atlanta residents understand what their options are for managing their debt.
When you come in for your free consultation, you will speak with an Atlanta bankruptcy lawyer who will help you decide whether filing for bankruptcy is your best choice. They will not pressure you in any way to choose bankruptcy if it is not right for your financial situation.
If you are ready to get your finances in order with the new year, visit Clark & Washington online at http://www.cw13.com and schedule your free Atlanta bankruptcy consultation.
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com