February 12, 2013
Bankruptcy for a Fresh Start This Year: Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys Clark & Washington Discuss
Clark & Washington Atlanta
-- Filing for bankruptcy is often the best way to get your finances back on track, and the attorneys at Clark & Washington can help you get a fresh start through bankruptcy. --
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- With a new year, everyone is looking for a fresh start, whether it's for their health, their personal lives, or their finances. Unfortunately, there are many people whose financial difficulties are so overwhelming that they see little hope for a brighter future with the turn of the year. Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys Clark & Washington know that when times are darkest financially, bankruptcy can offer hope.
Filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta can help stop creditors from calling and keep the bank from foreclosing on your home. It can help to either eliminate debt or allow the debtor to pay their debt back through a more manageable monthly sum. If you qualify, filing for bankruptcy can offer you the fresh start you need for a sound financial future.
With over 30 years handling Atlanta bankruptcy cases, Clark & Washington's attorneys have the experience and compassion to help you and your family start anew. Clark & Washington understands that the first step is often the most difficult with filing for bankruptcy, which is why the firm tries to make things easier for you by offering a free bankruptcy consultation to any Atlanta resident who is considering filing.
During your free consultation, an Atlanta bankruptcy lawyer will meet with you to discuss your situation. They will listen carefully to the details of your case and offer you an honest opinion of how you should handle your financial difficulties. Often, bankruptcy is the best option, but if it is not, your Clark & Washington attorney will tell you and help you to find the right resources to get back on your feet.
If you need a fresh start for your finances, Clark & Washington's expert Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers can help. Visit any of their 12 metro Atlanta locations or http://www.cw13.com for your free bankruptcy consultation.
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com