February 15, 2013
The North Carolina Criminal Defense Law Firm Of Roberts Law Group, PLLC, Opens New Office in Uptown Charlotte
Roberts Law Group Charlotte, NC Office
-- To ensure that individuals in North Carolina have access to experienced legal representation, wherever they are, the criminal defense attorneys of Roberts Law Group, PLLC, have opened a new office near the corner of Trade and Tryon in Charlotte, NC. --
CHARLOTTE, NC, February 15, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Near the intersection of Trade and Tryon in uptown Charlotte, Roberts Law Group, PLLC, has opened a new office in Tryon Plaza. The new location brings a team of defense attorneys with more than 45 years of combined legal experience to those accused of a state or federal crime in Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas.
The new office is ideally located near Independence Square for those living and working in the Charlotte area. It is accessible by public transportation and is within walking distance of the Mecklenburg County Courthouse and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
About Roberts Law Group, PLLC
Already well-established in Raleigh and Wilmington, Roberts Law Group, PLLC, is a North Carolina criminal defense law firm with an established history of obtaining successful results for clients facing difficult situations.
The firm handles all aspects of criminal defense in both state and federal court. Specifically, the defense lawyers of Roberts Law Group, PLLC, have successfully defended individuals facing drunk driving charges, drug crime charges, sex offense allegations, white collar crime or financial fraud charges and federal criminal defense.
The Charlotte office will be led by Ryan D. Stump. He brings extensive experience in the financial industry to benefit each and every client, having served as a corporate counsel for a Charlotte-area bank prior to dedicating his practice to criminal defense. Both Mr. Stump and founding attorney Patrick Roberts are graduates of the White Collar Criminal Defense College at Stetson University and are prepared to investigate and defend charges involving financial crimes at both the state and federal level.
To learn more about Roberts Law Group, PLLC, please visit our Charlotte criminal defense website. The firm offers a free consultation to anyone facing state or federal criminal charges and can be reached online or at 800-511-7869.
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, our criminal defense attorneys fight for the rights of the accused throughout North Carolina. With offices in Raleigh, Wilmington and Charlotte, our experienced lawyers offer a free initial consultation to anyone facing criminal charges including drunk driving, sex offenses, drug crimes, white collar crimes or other felony or misdemeanor in the North Carolina state or federal criminal justice system . When experience counts, put Roberts Law Group on your side.
Roberts Law Group, PLLC
112 S. Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Patrick Roberts:
- Raleigh Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Patrick Roberts Successfully Defends Child Porn Investigation
- The Raleigh Office Of Roberts Law Team, PLLC, Welcomes Attorney D. Landon White To Its North Carolina Criminal Defense Team
- Attorney Patrick Roberts of Roberts Law Group, PLLC, Was Recently Named A Top 40 Trial Lawyer Under 40 In The State Of North Carolina By The National Trial Lawyers
- Wilmington Sex Crimes Lawyer Ryan Stump Earns Dismissal of Forcible Sex Offense Charge
- North Carolina Defense Lawyer Ryan Stump Gets On-Post DWI Charge Dismissed
- Wilmington Financial Crimes Defense Lawyer Ryan Stump Helped Client Avoid Jail Time in Felony Embezzlement Case
- Embezzlement in North Carolina Can Get You In Criminal Trouble With The State Or The Feds
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick Roberts Was Recently Named One Of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers In North Carolina By The National Trial Lawyers
- Drinking and Driving Under 21 in North Carolina Can Mean Serious Trouble
- Trading Before Heinz Buyout Triggers SEC Investigation
Press Release Contact Information:
Roberts Law Group, PLLC
Criminal Defense Attorneys
112 S. Tryon Street
United States 28202
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com