February 12, 2013
Accident Lawyers in Atlanta, McAleer Law, Talk About Truck Driver Accidents on Icy Roads
-- The Atlanta attorneys discuss the dangers of driving on icy roads. In particular, they are addressing the problems many truck drivers are having and the number of accidents that are occurring this winter. --
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Accident lawyers in Atlanta address the troubles of icy roads.
The Atlanta personal injury lawyers at McAleer Law would like to discuss the problems that icy roads pose to drivers. Every year, thousands of fatalities occur to due to accidents caused by driving in inclement weather. In particular, icy and slick roads tend to account for a vast majority of these misfortunes. Unfortunately, many times our jobs require us to travel even when the weather does not permit it. It should come as no surprise that truck drivers comprise a large number of those injured each year. Shows like Ice Road Truckers may illustrate the extreme conditions some drivers have to occur, but this does not mean Southern residents are safe.
According to Charles McAleer, the Founder of McAleer Law, "An Atlanta car accident caused by icy roads is a real problem, and more residents need to be aware of it. We have worked with many truckers that have been subject to these work-related injuries."
Smart Driving is Safe Driving
The number one rule when it comes to driving on a slick road is to slow down. It is commonsense, but too many drivers fail to do so. This is all the more true for Atlanta residents, especially truck drivers that frequently haul in areas where warm winters are common. The accident lawyers in Atlanta want to remind drivers that there are resources available if you sustain injuries while on the job. This area of workers' compensation law is particularly relevant for those individuals that drive for a living. If you have found yourself subject to an injury while on the road for your job, don't hesitate to contact these workers' compensation attorneys. Atlanta employers are required by law to purchase adequate insurance to cover the costs associated with work-related accidents.
The Atlanta accident lawyers at McAleer Law specialize in many areas of law. They have helped many people receive compensation for work-related accidents. To learn more about their services, please visit http://www.mcaleerlaw.com
About McAleer Law:
Based out of Decatur, Ga., McAleer Law provides legal services to people throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. McAleer Law focuses on wrongful personal injuries relating to auto accidents, job sites, falls, and hospital and nursing home errors. Their attorneys help clients get the compensation they are owed.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com