February 12, 2013
onShore Networks Partners with MegaPath to Expand Its Connectivity Offerings
-- onShore Networks has formed a partnership with MegaPath to add Ethernet over Copper and xDSL offerings to the onShore portfolio. --
CHICAGO, IL, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- onShore Networks, a leading provider of computer network management services in the Chicagoland area, announced today that it has recently formed a partnership with communications powerhouse MegaPath to add Ethernet over Copper and xDSL offerings to onShore's internet connectivity (ISP) services portfolio. MegaPath, which merged with Covad and Speakeasy in September 2010, brings national reach to onShore via a fiber-optic interconnection at onShore's 216 W. Jackson data center. onShore can now extend its internet connectivity, private cloud, and voice offerings to customers in more markets and in areas where only copper lines are available, with synchronous, high speed (up to 45Mbps), fully monitored and managed circuits. This augments onShore's current fiber optic connectivity options.
"We're very proud to have formed this partnership with MegaPath. This opens the door to cloud-based services for many more of our customers," said Stel Valavanis, Chief Executive Officer, onShore Networks.
Since 1991, onShore Networks has been dedicated to providing high-quality technological services to their clients and their community. From Internet connectivity for charter schools to network management for local businesses, onShore's team provides reliable technical support and high-tech solutions for any industry. The staff is committed to working with their clients every step of the way, twenty-four hours a day. onShore is Always on!
For more information about onShore Networks, visit http://www.onShore.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Nick Valavanis:
- onShore Networks Partners with Zayo Group
- onShore Successfully Completes Service Organization Controls 2 (SOC 2) Type II Report Under AT Section 101
- onShore Networks Successfully Completes SOC 2 Audit
- onShore Networks Announces the Winners of Their Non-Profit Giveaway
- onShore Networks Announces the Opening of Their New Data Center Facility in Downtown Chicago
- onShore Networks ISP Division Adds A Third Peering Arrangement With An Optical Carrier Level 3 (OC3) Circuit to XO Communications
- onShore Networks Successfully Completes Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS 70) Type I Audit
- onShore Networks Attains Authorized Education Reseller Status (AER) in the Microsoft Partner Program
- onShore Networks Attains Gold Certified Partner Status in Microsoft Partner Program
Press Release Contact Information:
onShore Networks, LLC
Chief Operating Officer
1407 W Chicago Ave
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com