February 13, 2013
Atlanta Shredding Professionals, A Shred Ahead, Offer Free Shredding Guide On Website
A Shread Ahead
-- The shredding company provides businesses with a helpful guide on their website. Step-by-step instructions are offered on how the process works; customers can contact the business via chat, email or phone if they have questions. --
NORCROSS, GA, February 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Recycling Your Paper is Easy
The Atlanta shredding firm, A Shred Ahead, wants to announce that it offers a step-by-step guide on its website for how their service works. In regards to shredding services, Atlanta business owners are advised to visit the site if they have any questions at all. The firm provides a detailed and user-friendly diagram that their customers can review.
How Does the Recycling Process Work?
The Atlanta shredding company provides specialized bins that customers use. To obtain one, you will need to call or email the firm to start your service. They will bring a bin out on the first trip, and thereafter the Shred Ahead console will be left at your facility. The firm provides weekly pickup services and they have two different consoles available.
Which bin should you choose?
You can choose from a fixed or rolling bin. The former is ideal for most businesses, as it is durable and tamper-proof. It is best suited for companies that need to dispose of standard paperwork. For businesses that deal with more confidential information, such as accounting firms and attorneys' offices, the rolling bin comes equipped with a lockable cover. The staff at the Atlanta shredding firm will securely transport the container to their truck, which means you can rest assured that all of your materials will be safe. According to Tom Hanlon of A Shred Ahead, "we treat your documents as if they were our own."
All Shredding is performed on location
The Atlanta shredding professionals make the process very easy on their customers. All you have to do is dispose the products into the consoles, and they will do the rest. When the technician comes to empty the bin into their truck, they will automatically shred everything before departing. Simply put, this gives customers the peace of mind they need.
The Atlanta shredding company caters to a wide range of clientele. From small businesses to large corporations, they have you covered. To learn more about their services, please visit http://www.ashredahead.com.
About A Shred Ahead:
A Shred Ahead was built from two small companies to become the largest independent shredding company in the South. Founded in 2003, their team of professionals focus on putting the customer first and offering fast, reliable services.
For more information, visit http://www.ashredahead.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers
- Do an Accent Wall of this Season's Hottest Colors with Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Carries Fitti Diapers
- Atlanta Plumbing Experts, Plumb Xpress, Suggest What to Do When Faced with Brown Water
- Get $100 Off Initial Atlanta Termite Control this May from North Fulton Pest Solutions
- LifeLine Repairs Offers Fast, Economical iPhone Repair in Atlanta
- Get Premium Products from Gourmet Coffee and Tea Carrier, J. Martinez, for Afternoon Tea at Home
- Kitchen Inspire Points Out that Melamine is More Than Just Melamine Plates and Bowls
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com