February 13, 2013
DASCOM(R) Americas Helps Businesses in U.S. Adapt to Intelligent Mail(R) Barcode from USPS(R); Printer Manufacturer Offers a Host of Compatible Products for Those in Bulk Mail Industry
DASCOM LOGOT2150Tally T2365DASCOM BUILDING
-- DASCOM(R) Americas (www.dascomamericas.com), a recognized leader in complete business printing solutions and OEM of the Tally(R) and TallyDASCOM(R) line of serial matrix, thermal, specialty and point of sale printers, today announced a renewed focus in assisting customers adapt to the Intelligent Mail(R) Barcode. --
WAYNESBORO, VA, February 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- DASCOM(R) Americas (www.dascomamericas.com), a recognized leader in complete business printing solutions and OEM of the Tally(R) and TallyDASCOM(R) line of serial matrix, thermal, specialty and point of sale printers, today announced a renewed focus in assisting customers adapt to the Intelligent Mail(R) Barcode.
The Intelligent Mail(R) Barcode, which combines data from the existing POSTNET(TM) and PLANET(TM) barcodes, as well as other information into one comprehensive barcode, was slated for further implementation in late January by the U.S. Postal Service. The new barcode will be used to sort and track letters, flats, postcards, QBRM (Business Reply Mail) and Permit Reply Mail. Bulk mailers including weekly newspapers, promotion houses, magazines and other select clients who typically utilize bulk mail will be required to use Intelligent Mail(R) Barcode, in order to qualify for automation prices for the BEST bulk mail rate.
Chuck Ward, Product Manager for DASCOM(R) Americas says of Intelligent Mail(R) Barcode: "With the new postal regulations in effect, those who engage in large quantities of bulk mail will be looking for not only the necessary software to allow them to comply for the best discount, but also printers that will be capable of printing complying labels and barcodes. Our products are among the few, if not only printers, in our particular printer class to offer the necessary compatibility for full compliance. Our 4347-i, T2365/T2380, T2265+/T2280+, and T2150/T2250 models ALL offer the compatibility with many of the software packages necessary to allow bulk mailers to achieve technological compliance. This will translate into optimal savings opportunities for companies who are dependent upon bulk mail for their businesses."
DASCOM(R) Americas is underscoring its commitment to this transformation by offering baseline technical support for its printers in helping users achieve compliance. The company also offers a "Try-It, Buy-It" program and free ground shipping on printers within the Continental U.S., removing barriers for first-time customers who are looking to make sure the printers fit their needs and application.
DASCOM Americas SBI LLC is a central Virginia based company with headquarters and warehousing strategically located to serve clients throughout the Americas regions.
More information can be found on the company at its website, http://www.dascomamericas.com. For more official information on the Intelligent Mail users should visit https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=intellmailmailpieces.
DASCOM Americas SBI LLC is a top-shelf provider of business transaction printers, consumables, spare parts and service. A wholly-owned subsidiary of DASCOM Technologies LTD, DASCOM Americas is headquartered in historic central Virginia and incorporated in the state of Virginia. Our diverse range of clients include those engaged in warehousing and logistics, retail, automotive, financial and consumer products industries among others. For further information please contact us at 877-434-1377 or info.us.@dascom.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Ken Bryant:
- DASCOM(R) Americas Announces New TD2600 Serial Matrix Printers
- DASCOM(R) Americas Announces New DT-230 Thermal POS Receipt Printer
- DASCOM(R) Americas Names Compu-Call, Inc. (R) "Prime Value Added Distributor"
- DASCOM Americas Announces Printer Trade-in Rebate Program - Highlights of Program Include Savings of $200 Plus Free Ground Freight Within Continental U.S.
- Dascom Americas Announces New Blog and Facebook Page
- Dascom Americas Set to Exhibit at RetailNOW in Las Vegas July 31-August 1; Company to Unveil New DT-230 POS Printer
- DASCOM Americas Clarifies Products Referenced in Its May 22nd 2012 Press Release
- DASCOM Americas Announces Continued Global Expansion with Company Incorporation in Brazil
- DASCOM Americas Announces $100 Trade-In Rebate and $80 in Free Ribbons with Purchase of New Tally MIP480 Mobile Printer
- Dascom Americas Announces Trade-In Rebate Program Aimed at IBM(R)/InfoPrint(R) Industrial Print Segment; Key Highlights Include $150 Rebate, $190 in Free Ribbons and Free Freight
Press Release Contact Information:
Product & Business Mgr.
421 W. Main Street
United States 22980-3606
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com