February 12, 2013
Fred Rainville Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Educational Administration
-- Mr. Rainville helps children build their lives on a strong foundation of education --
OAKVILLE, ONTARIO, CANADA, February 12, 2013 /Cambridge Who's Who/ -- Fred Rainville, Owner and President of Kidex Academy, has been recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in educational administration.
As the owner and president of Kidex Academy, Mr. Rainville and the team develop programs that help toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners build a strong foundation. In the course of his duties, he implements programs and services for the school. He also meets with various marketing and networking agencies to promote the business. Attributing his success to his experience, creativity, and love and passion for quality education, Mr. Rainville is committed to helping children build successful futures. As he points out, "they are the tomorrows of our companies."
Mr. Rainville received an MBA in 1995 and a bachelor's degree in industrial relations in 1993. He is a member of Sales Professionals of Ontario, Human Resources Consulting in Canada, and Business Networking. To benefit the less fortunate, he contributes to United Way Worldwide. In his spare time, Mr. Rainville enjoys spending time with his family, tutoring students, and skiing.
Kidex Academy features weekend classes, as well as tutoring services and courses catered to special needs children. The academy works to create an educational foundation for the future of the children of Canada.
For more information about Kidex Academy, visit http://www.kidex.ca.
About Worldwide Who's Who
With over 500,000 members representing every major industry, Worldwide Who's Who is a powerful networking resource that enables professionals to outshine their competition, in part through effective branding and marketing. Worldwide Who's Who employs similar public relations techniques to those utilized by Fortune 500 companies, making them cost-effective for members who seek to take advantage of its career enhancement and business advancement services.
Worldwide Who's Who membership provides individuals with a valuable third-party endorsement of their accomplishments, and gives them the tools needed to brand themselves and their businesses effectively. In addition to publishing biographies in print and electronic form, it offers an online networking platform where members can establish new professional relationships.
For more information, please visit http://www.worldwidewhoswho.com.
Director, Media Relations
# # #
Read more press releases by Cambridge Who's Who:
- Anita Lorelli Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Beauty Products
- Oluyemisi Jane Adamson Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who
for Excellence in Online Marketing
- Servaas du Plessis Named a Worldwide Who's Who Executive of the Year for Excellence in Insurance Crime Prevention
- Melba J. Duncan Named a Worldwide Who's Who Executive of the Year for Excellence in Retained Search and Consulting
- Heidi Fitzpatrick Named a VIP Member of Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Health Care Administration
- Ingrid Perri Recognized by Worldwide Who's Who for Excellence in Life Coaching
- Alejandro Garcia-Palacios, MBA, Named a VIP Member of Worldwide Who's Who
- Christophe Ancey Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who
for Excellence in the Automotive Sector
- Sharon Hyder, CMC, CRM Named a Worldwide Who's Who Professional of the Year for Excellence in Records Management
- Dennis M. O'Connell Inducted into Worldwide Who's Who
for Excellence in Engineering
Press Release Contact Information:
Worldwide Who's Who
498 RXR Plaza, 4th Floor, West Tower
Voice: (516) 833-8440 x1422
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website