February 13, 2013
TURCK Receives Top Honor in Automation World's First Team Leaders in Automation 2012
-- TURCK has been selected among the top five in the discrete sensing category in the 2012 Automation World First Team Leaders in Automation annual survey. --
MINNETONKA, MN, February 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- TURCK has been selected among the top five in the discrete sensing category in the 2012 Automation World First Team Leaders in Automation annual survey. This is the second year in a row that the company has been honored with this award. The unaided, web-based survey identifies which companies readers would choose to be on their "First Team" when selecting partners for automation projects.
Covering both factory and process automation, the survey included nearly 50 categories which ranged from advanced process control and asset management to control valves and HMI hardware. The survey generated several hundred responses from Automation World readers, which represent titles such as engineering, management, operations and information technology.
"We are pleased to have received this recognition for our discrete sensing technology," said Dave Lagerstrom, President & CEO, TURCK. "Many of the companies that share this list with us have been around for many years and have established loyal customer bases. This honor reflects that TURCK is not only considered a leader, but also a valued partner in the automation industry."
TURCK manufactures a broad range of discrete sensor solutions to deliver superior flexibility and functionality that are capable of solving diverse automation challenges for high-quality control, visibility and production monitoring.
TURCK is an industry leader providing superior quality sensing, connectivity and network products to help manufacturers improve their automated processes. For other TURCK product or technical information, contact:
1-800-544-7769 - http://www.turck.us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Communications is a full service marketing communications firm specializing in print, online and search marketing. For further information, contact Dennis Gallaher at 952-934-8220 or email@example.com or http://www.nextcom.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Dennis Gallaher:
- Clarke Vantage 17 Autoscrubber(R) Delivers Maximum Cleaning Productivity for Small-Area Applications
- Advance SC400 Walk-Behind Scrubber Provides a Highly Productive, Cost-Efficient Solution for Small-Area Cleaning
- Exlar Expands Flexible K Series Actuators with New 75 mm Frame Sizes
- Boker's New 2013 Stamping Brochure is Now Available
- New Exlar Product Catalog Provides Broad Selection of Electric Actuation Solutions
- TURCK Diagnostic Power Conditioner Backplane Provides Advanced Monitoring for FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 Segments
- New FasTest Connectors for External Threads Improve Cost, Process and Quality
- Pentair Announces Schroff to Promote Electronic Packaging Solutions at IHS GlobalSpec Electronic Components & Product Design Online Event
- Pentair Announces Hoffman Wohner 60-mm Busbar System for a Reliable, Space-Saving Power Distribution Solution
- Pentair Introduces Schroff 450/40 ATCA Chassis to Support Next Generation ATCA Board Requirements
Press Release Contact Information:
10249 Yellow Circle Drive
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com