February 14, 2013
Banner Engineering iVu Machine-Mountable Remote Display Provides Noise Immune Monitoring
-- Banner Engineering adds the Machine-Mountable Remote Display to its industry-recognized line of iVu Vision products. --
MINNETONKA, MN, February 14, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Banner Engineering adds the Machine-Mountable Remote Display to its industry-recognized line of iVu Vision products. The Machine-Mountable Remote Display enables users to view the iVu sensor image remotely and serves as a constant monitoring and user programming interface, without interference from electrical noise.
The Machine-Mountable Remote Display features industrious metal housing to shield the display from electrical noise, while its cabled connector provides a secure, dependable connection--further enhancing the device's electrical noise immunity.
"Our goal was to create a remote display for applications that require a permanent connection to the sensor within electrically noisy environments, and one that worked with all Banner iVu sensors," says Dean Tyo, Chief Engineer of Vision and M&I Products, Banner Engineering. "From standard to plus models, the Machine-Mountable Remote Display is compatible with all Banner iVu sensors for increased ease and flexibility on the factory floor."
The rugged, noise immune, stationary remote display features an 89-mm (3.5-in), diagonal, color LCD flat-panel touch screen display and an exceptionally wide viewing angle--60 degrees left and 60 degrees right; 50 degrees up, and 55 degrees down. Two LEDs on the Remote Display provide feedback of the remote sensor operation--one for Power/Error, and the other indicating inspection Pass/Fail. It is available in five cordset lengths, ordered separately; mounting brackets and stylus is included with the cordset kit.
Visit http://www.bannerengineering.com for more information about the Machine-Mountable Remote Display--or Banner's line of iVu sensors.
About Banner. Banner Engineering is a world leading manufacturer of photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors, indicator lights, vision sensors and vision lighting, electronic machine safeguarding systems, wireless networks, fiber optic assemblies and precision measurement systems.
For further information, contact Banner Engineering Corp., 9714 Tenth Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55441. PH: 888.373.6767 (Toll-free North America), or 001.763.544.3164 (International). FAX: 763.544.3213. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. E-commerce: http://www.bannerengineering.com/buyonline
Next Communications is a full service marketing communications firm specializing in print, online and search marketing. For further information, contact Dennis Gallaher at 952-934-8220 or email@example.com or http://www.nextcom.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Dennis Gallaher:
- New Enerpac Multi-Functional Synchronous Lifting System Uses Digitally-Controlled Hydraulics for Enhanced Operation and Safety
- New Enerpac TQ700 Lightweight Torque Wrench Pump Achieves 50 Percent Faster Bolting
- Clarke Vantage 17 Autoscrubber(R) Delivers Maximum Cleaning Productivity for Small-Area Applications
- Advance SC400 Walk-Behind Scrubber Provides a Highly Productive, Cost-Efficient Solution for Small-Area Cleaning
- Exlar Expands Flexible K Series Actuators with New 75 mm Frame Sizes
- Boker's New 2013 Stamping Brochure is Now Available
- New Exlar Product Catalog Provides Broad Selection of Electric Actuation Solutions
- TURCK Diagnostic Power Conditioner Backplane Provides Advanced Monitoring for FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 Segments
- New FasTest Connectors for External Threads Improve Cost, Process and Quality
- Pentair Announces Schroff to Promote Electronic Packaging Solutions at IHS GlobalSpec Electronic Components & Product Design Online Event
Press Release Contact Information:
10249 Yellow Circle Drive
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com