February 14, 2013
San Diego's Torrey Pines Rotary Foundation Raffling 2 Passes to Comic-Con 2013
-- The Torrey Pines (La Jolla) Rotary Foundation is conducting a raffle for two passes to Comic-Con 2013, which includes admission to Preview Night as well as the four-day event at the San Diego Convention Center. --
CARLSBAD, CA, February 14, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Looking for passes to Comic-Con this summer in San Diego but missed the opportunity to purchase those much-in-demand passes at the event's website on Feb. 16?
Well, you have another chance, if you act before March 5.
The Torrey Pines (La Jolla) Rotary Foundation (www.torreypinesrotary.org) is conducting a raffle for two passes to Comic-Con 2013, which includes admission to Preview Night as well as the four-day event at the San Diego Convention Center.
The Foundation is selling 6,500 raffle tickets at $10 each and expects to sell out well in advance of the drawing, which is set for Wednesday, March 13, during the Club's weekly lunchtime meeting.
The deadline for ticket sales is March 5.
So, purchase your raffle tickets early to ensure your participation in the lottery and a chance to win.
You can purchase raffle tickets by filling out order forms at the Rotary Club's website, http://www.torreypinesrotary.org/fundraising.html, or through links to order forms at the Club's Facebook page.
The required order forms to be filled out and faxed or mailed back are available at either location online.
Proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets will support the club's local and international projects.
Here are a few rules to keep in mind if you decide to participate in the raffle:
- By law, online raffle ticket sales cannot be accepted; any funds received other than by fax or mail will be considered contributions to our Foundation. Your cancelled check/credit card transaction record will serve as your receipt.
- The drawing will be held on March 13 at the Torrey Pines Rotary Club regular meeting, and the winner will be notified in writing shortly thereafter.
- The names and contact information for the pass holders must be submitted at that time.
- The Comic-Con passes cannot be resold or transferred. Passes will be sent via overnight delivery in mid-May upon authorization by Comic-Con.
Please help the Rotary Club continue its good work around the world, and take a chance at having the time of your life at Comic-Con 2013!
A partial list of the Foundation's projects can be found on the club's website.
About the Torrey Pines Rotary Club
The Rotary Club of Torrey Pines (La Jolla) is a part of Rotary International, an international service club with the stated purpose of bringing together business and professional leaders to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. There are 34,282 Rotary Clubs and more than 1.2 million members worldwide. The Rotary Club of Torrey Pines is a secular organization open to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, or political preference. The Club, which meets at 11:45 a.m. Wednesdays at the Rock Bottom Brewery on Villa La Jolla Drive in La Jolla, was chartered June 30, 1964, and will celebrate its 50th anniversary of community service in 2014.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Thomas York:
- StarPoint Advantage Founder, CEO David Davis Named Finalist at San Diego Business Journal's IT Executive of the Year Event
- David Davis Named Finalist in Most Admired CEO Event Sponsored by the San Diego Business Journal
Press Release Contact Information:
7209 Wisteria Way
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com