February 15, 2013
Advance SC450 Automatic Scrubber Provides a Reliable, Cost-Efficient Solution for Daily Scrubbing
-- Advance introduces the SC450, a battery-operated automatic scrubber designed for daily scrubbing demands. --
MINNETONKA, MN, February 15, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Advance introduces the SC450 , a battery-operated automatic scrubber designed for daily scrubbing demands. With dependable performance, high productivity and low maintenance, the SC450 provides a cost-efficient solution for contract cleaning in applications ranging from hospitals and schools to manufacturing facilities and warehouses.
Designed with the operator in mind, this contract-grade machine features simple and intuitive controls to ensure easy training. A unique two-button control panel allows users to quickly switch between scrub and vacuum functions, while the vacuum motor, brushes and water automatically shut off when the tank is full or when the machine is in neutral.
"With flexible cleaning performance, the SC450 accommodates both small and large daily jobs," said Brian Dodd, Product Manager, Nilfisk-Advance. "Employing one machine, that is both dependable and highly productive, allows contractors to clean more with less--which not only simplifies cleaning operations but also maximizes their bottom line."
The SC450 provides the following benefits:
- Effortless operation with simple, intuitive controls.
- Easy maintenance enables operators to quickly access all machine components.
- Meets sustainable cleaning objectives, providing 68 dB A for daytime cleaning, minimal water and detergent use and maintenance-free AGM batteries.
Advance is a brand of Nilfisk-Advance, Inc. For more information on the new Advance SC450, call 800-850-5559 or visit:
http://www.advance-us.com - Smart Cleaning Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Google+
The Nilfisk-Advance Group is one of the world's leading suppliers of professional floor cleaning equipment. Nilfisk-Advance has production, sales and service entities in all major geographic regions including, EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa), Americas (U.S., Canada and Latin America), and Asia Pacific, including China. Nilfisk-Advance is a part of the NKT Group, which is an OMX20 company listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. Total 2011 sales were over $1 billion USD.
Next Communications is a full service marketing communications firm specializing in print, online and search marketing. For further information, contact Dennis Gallaher at 952-934-8220 or firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.nextcom.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Dennis Gallaher:
- New Enerpac Multi-Functional Synchronous Lifting System Uses Digitally-Controlled Hydraulics for Enhanced Operation and Safety
- New Enerpac TQ700 Lightweight Torque Wrench Pump Achieves 50 Percent Faster Bolting
- Clarke Vantage 17 Autoscrubber(R) Delivers Maximum Cleaning Productivity for Small-Area Applications
- Advance SC400 Walk-Behind Scrubber Provides a Highly Productive, Cost-Efficient Solution for Small-Area Cleaning
- Exlar Expands Flexible K Series Actuators with New 75 mm Frame Sizes
- Boker's New 2013 Stamping Brochure is Now Available
- New Exlar Product Catalog Provides Broad Selection of Electric Actuation Solutions
- TURCK Diagnostic Power Conditioner Backplane Provides Advanced Monitoring for FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 Segments
- New FasTest Connectors for External Threads Improve Cost, Process and Quality
- Pentair Announces Schroff to Promote Electronic Packaging Solutions at IHS GlobalSpec Electronic Components & Product Design Online Event
Press Release Contact Information:
10249 Yellow Circle Drive
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com