February 15, 2013
Concurrency Announces Accounts Payable Automation Educational Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
Concurrency, Inc.Concurrency, Inc. - Microsoft Partner of the Year
-- Concurrency, Inc. announced in-person events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago for IT and business managers interested in streamlining accounts payable workflow processes through customized enterprise content management solutions. --
BROOKFIELD, WI, February 15, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, has planned educational events in Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago for IT and business managers interested in streamlining accounts payable workflow processes through customized enterprise content management solutions.
Concurrency consultants will share practical approaches to empower users across organizations to automate business processes and review workflow activities. Benefits of an ECM accounts payable solution include automating document filing (paper, faxes, and emails); streamlining the accounts payable decision process; providing visibility and audit history; quickly finding, sorting, & filtering documents; and integrating with enterprise resource planning and finance software systems.
In 2012, Concurrency was named the worldwide Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year for the company's SharePoint expertise. Concurrency also participates in the Microsoft Business-Critical SharePoint (BCSP) Program, helping organizations increase productivity by connecting Microsoft SharePoint to line-of-business software systems, including finance and other business-critical functions.
Visit the event registration page for additional details.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions. Concurrency is expert in Microsoft platforms including Azure, SharePoint, Lync, Exchange, System Center, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Connect with Concurrency:
Click to Retweet this release: @ConcurrencyInc Holds Accounts Payable Automation Events In Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from James Savage:
- Concurrency to Share Microsoft eDiscovery Insights in Free Educational Events for Legal and IT Managers
- Concurrency Holds Educational Events on the Power of Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Lync Together
- Concurrency and Microsoft to Hold System Center 2012 SP1 Release Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
- Concurrency to Hold Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Release Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
- Concurrency Consultants Nathan Lasnoski, Shannon Fritz and Annur Sumar Named 2013 Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals
- Concurrency To Present Microsoft Cloud Educational Events in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago
- Concurrency Selected for Microsoft Business-Critical SharePoint Program
- Concurrency Adds Two to Senior Management Team Given Record Growth in Microsoft Consulting
- Concurrency, Inc. to Present Educational Event Featuring Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 for Milwaukee Area IT Leaders
- Concurrency Named to Microsoft's Windows Azure Circle, Offers Cloud Computing Deployment Planning Services
Press Release Contact Information:
3190 Gateway Road
United States 53045
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com