February 21, 2013
How Fillers Can Give You Younger Looking Skin
-- Age can take its toll on your skin in a number of different ways. --
ATLANTA, GA, February 21, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Age can take its toll on your skin in a number of different ways. Whether you're suffering from wrinkles or laugh lines around your mouth, these problems can give people the mistaken impression that you lack energy, youth and vigor. This is a situation you want to avoid. And fortunately, your cosmetic surgeon can present you with a number of options that can give you the younger looking skin you deserve.
The facelift is a popular option, but many patients understandably want something a little less invasive. For them, non-surgical options like facial injectables are preferable. The most well-known injectable is undoubtedly BOTOX Cosmeitc. But your cosmetic surgeon also offers injectable dermal fillers that can give you the look you want.
Your Filler Options
There are a wide range of injectable dermal fillers, and you should make your choice in close consultation with a cosmetic surgeon. Some of those choices include:
Each of these presents certain advantages and disadvantages, and your cosmetic surgeon will be able to walk you through all of your filler options. However, you should know a little bit about these fillers.
- Juvederm: Made of naturally occurring hyaluronic acids. Juvederm is longer lasting than most filler options and provides a more natural appearance.
- Radiesse: A combination of calcium microspheres and water. Primarily used to restore lost facial volume.
- Sculptra: Made from poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra replaces lost collagen and fills in facial wrinkles and folds.
- Belotero: Like Juvederm, Belotero is made of hyaluronic acids. Bound to water, these acids can help your cosmetic surgeon address lines and creases around your mouth.
Your cosmetic surgeon will be happy to answer any questions you might have about your injectable filler options.
If you're an Atlanta, Georgia-area resident looking for a cosmetic surgeon to help you achieve younger looking skin, please visit the website of Dr. Mark E. Crispin, MD, PC today at http://www.crispinplasticsurgery.com.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Sara Goldstein:
- How Invisalign Works
- Does Mouthwash Work?
- Dental Myths
- Attorney Laurie Robbins Discusses the Sandy Springs City Development Project
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Chipped Teeth
- Senior Citizens and Oral Hygiene
- TENS Unit and TMD Treatment
- Zoom! Tooth Whitening
- Stages of Dental Implant Surgery
Press Release Contact Information:
17301 W. Colfax Ave Suite 275
United States 80401
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com