February 21, 2013
Your Company Has Asked You to Participate in Fraud, Now What?
-- Employees of major corporations are given huge responsibilities to carry out operations for the benefit of their employer. --
February 21, 2013 /EIN News/ -- Employees of major corporations are given huge responsibilities to carry out operations for the benefit of their employer. Unfortunately, there are instances where an employer may choose to engage in unethical business practices, which employees may become unwittingly involved in while carrying out work duties. Under some circumstances, an employer will even take the bold step of making their intentions known and asking that an employee be involved in a cover up of fraudulent practices.
Individuals who are placed in this position are faced with complex decisions that often force them to ask themselves a string of tough questions, including: How did this happen? Why me? If I don't do it, will I lose my job? What about my family? Where do I go from here?
If the employer is a government contractor, the fraudulent practices an employee witnesses may involve defrauding the federal government . IT companies, pharmaceutical companies, and those in defense, medical, shipping, and a range of other industries often contract goods or services with the government for millions of dollars. Corporate greed unfortunately plays a role in business decisions made by a number of private companies, and leads to the facilitation of unethical practices with both willing and unwilling participants.
While being asked to participate in corporate fraud is never the fault of an employee; it's important for every employee to make the right decision when put in that situation.
Contacting qualified whistleblower lawyers immediately after one has been asked to participate in fraud can be a lifeline for those seeking to not only expose known wrongdoing, but also ensure that they are legally protected in the event of possible retaliation. The whistleblower law firm of Keller Grover LLP can provide individuals with a free consultation to discuss the merits of their case. Contact the firm today.
# # #
Read more press releases by EIN News:
- Droz-raspberryketone.com Offers Massive 50% Discount on All Orders of Raspberry Ketone Plus
- Droz-greencoffeebean.com Now Offers 50% Discount on all Orders of Green Coffee Bean Max
- Droz-GarciniaCambogia.com Offers 50% Discount on Garcinia Cambogia Select
- RDKWeightLoss.com Offers best Diet Pills that Helps to Burn Fat Quickly
- TSI to Host Symposium During ASMS 2013
- Chad & Co. Salon Wins Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award
- SASH Realty's Dennis Brown Named SKCR 2013 Broker of the Year
- Record Setting Crowds at Caribbean and Latin America Hotel Conferences in Miami
- Vauxhall Welcomes New Baby Zafira
- Telegraph Readers Charged Up Over Vauxhall Ampera